• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Is Escalation Desk - Complaint / Query Form useful for rejected LE request?

dominic1229

TF Premier
Hello All!
In June, I applied for LE for my Regalia CC having current LE of 3.44L but it was rejected. I already have 3 credit cards with limits of 5L+ and my Cibil score is 792. I provided salary slips (salary in-hand >15 LPA). After going through various threads here related to retrying LE requests, I checked their verdict email again and noticed a link for "Escalation Desk - Complaint / Query Form". Haven't seen much people discussing about this form here for escalation, so I have few questions regarding this escalation method:

Escalation Desk - Complaint / Query Form LINK: https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_Bank_Escalation/index.aspx
Q1: Is escalating via this form useful?
Q2: How is this escalation form compared to Grievances mail or PNO mail method?

Note: My future goal is to get Infinia so trying to get closer to 8L limit or anything 5L+. Already have Magnus, Amex plat travel, Amex gold charge and some mediocre cards.

Solution
Escalation is generally useful in case of unsatisfactory response or injustice which does not seem to be the case here.

It is a standard practice to print these lines (even if they are not applicable), maybe for legal reasons.

Best option, in my opinion would be to send application for LE with supporting documents to Chennai office for a positive response.

Thanks!!

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Escalation is generally useful in case of unsatisfactory response or injustice which does not seem to be the case here.

It is a standard practice to print these lines (even if they are not applicable), maybe for legal reasons.

Best option, in my opinion would be to send application for LE with supporting documents to Chennai office for a positive response.

Thanks!!

Solution