• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it possible to convert my Flipkart Axis card to Airtel Axis card?

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I made a bad move by applying for Flipkart Axis card (through cashkaro and got card 3 weeks ago) because I spend more on Airtel than in Flipkart yearly (the other benefits doesn't benefit me much). Recently I got an offer from HDFC for LTF Millenia card, so 5% Flipkart is covered in this card itself (I don't spend that much on flipkart to own 2 cards and utilise rewards on both). Now, instead of waiting for 3 months cool down and applying for Airtel Axis card, can I call and ask CC to convert Flipkart Card to Airtel card?

If this is not possible, can I close the flipkart card in its first month and apply for airtel and get it approved?

I wish I discovered Technofino earlier, but at least now I know :) So much of information and helpful people ^_^

I made a bad move by applying for Flipkart Axis card (through cashkaro and got card 3 weeks ago) because I spend more on Airtel than in Flipkart yearly (the other benefits doesn't benefit me much). Recently I got an offer from HDFC for LTF Millenia card, so 5% Flipkart is covered in this card itself (I don't spend that much on flipkart to own 2 cards and utilise rewards on both). Now, instead of waiting for 3 months cool down and applying for Airtel Axis card, can I call and ask CC to convert Flipkart Card to Airtel card?

If this is not possible, can I close the flipkart card in its first month and apply for airtel and get it approved?

I wish I discovered Technofino earlier, but at least now I know :) So much of information and helpful people ^_^
They won't give airte cardl based on flipkart card.

You can get airtel based on axis non branded cards only*

As @chaitsaid close flipkart card and try for airtel c.

Even if you myzone, neo you can get airtel card with shared limit.

They won't give airte cardl based on flipkart card.

You can get airtel based on axis non branded cards only*

As @chaitsaid close flipkart card and try for airtel c.

Even if you myzone, neo you can get airtel card with shared limit.
I have a neo credit card , can i call customer care and ask them to upgrade to Airtel cc ?

I mean is upgrade option available for airtel cc from existing cards ?

I came to know all co branded axis cards has to be applied on their respective apps only.

Eg., Gpay has ace , Airtel thanks has airtel cc ? Am i right ?

I have a neo credit card , can i call customer care and ask them to upgrade to Airtel cc ?

I came to know all co branded axis cards has to be applied on their respective apps only.

Yeah you can ask airtel with neo, my zone.

But not ace. Ace only 4 pre approved.

No you can't upgrade from any card to Airtel. Only way is to apply through Airtel Thanks App.

Back