• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking Tata Nue card?

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
From past three months I get zero joining fee offer for Nue cards. I already have Regalia Gold, Swiggy, UPI all LTF from HDFC is it worth going for Tata Nue Infinity I am tempted for 1.5% on UPI payments. 1.5% in form of nue coins or CB to statement?

Yes bank has 1 card only limit. You won't be able to hold any other YES card once you get YES Kiwi.

To redeem jewels on Jupiter one needs to have their Jupiter (Federal) powered savings account which is 0 MAB. Just redeem jewels into the account and spend however you want.
Maybe that's why my Kiwi application was rejected even with 796 CIBIL. I have Uni Nx Yes bank card.

Paying thru Tata Neu app from Aug 2024 to get 1.5% is pain
…the app is too slow

Try IndusInd platinum RuPay CC which gives 2 RP’s per 100
1 RP = 0.35 INR (0.7% return)
OR
1 RP = 1 CV point (2% return)

Tata Neu Infinity would be a great choice only if you shop from Tata brands often, since the rewards are in the form of NeuCoins. Since I shop from BigBasket very often, I found the card to be extremely useful.

Some points I want to highlight as per my previous experience:
  1. You usually get upto 25-30% off (incl. cashback) every month on groceries on BigBasket above ₹2000. Most of the times, after applying offers, I found the prices even cheaper than the Military Canteen Stores Departments (CSD). They also have a huge collection of grocery items and good customer support.
  2. You get flat 5% cashback (NeuCoins) for gift card purchases. And now they even offer Amazon Gift Cards as well. For Myntra, you get additional 1% NeuCoins back in NeuPass.
  3. In April, I bought a 1.5 ton 3 star Daikin Inverter AC from Croma through the Tata Neu app and paid with my Tata Neu Infinity credit card. After adjusting NeuCoins, NeuPass cashback, and instant discount, it costed me around ₹30,000. The original price was ₹37K. For ACs, you generally don't get more than ₹3.5K off. I got a whopping ₹7000 off!
  4. You can even redeem them for medicine purchases and health checkups on Tata 1mg, whose collection is also great. But their discounts are a bit less. However, the NeuCard has got you covered though.
  5. The only downside of Tata Neu is, you can't redeem NeuCoins for bill payments.

Get the Tata Neu Infinity card if you're eligible. If you're eligible for the Tata Neu Plus card instead, don't go for it. There are much better alternatives out there.

They credit them in the form of NeuCoins. Not to statement.
What is Neu Pass in point no 2. Do Nue coins have expiry or min pts requirement.

Yesterday, I started but did not proceed when it asked for PAN. If I resume will there be a CIBIL hit to see which card I am eligible for?

1723525002615.png

I spent 2.4 lakhs on this card,I messaged them twice in e mail,they weren't ready to convert it to LTF.I didn't have the patience to escalate it further,so closed the card.

From past three months I get zero joining fee offer for Nue cards. I already have Regalia Gold, Swiggy, UPI all LTF from HDFC is it worth going for Tata Nue Infinity I am tempted for 1.5% on UPI payments. 1.5% in form of nue coins or CB to statement?

1.5% on UPI (0.5% through HDFC + 1% through TataNue from Sep 1st onwards).
10% off on bigbasket during beginning 1st week of month (+5% extra as part nuecard benefit on tata products +5% through tatanue app) = 20%.

NueCoins valid for 1 year (better than next month cashback, accumulate 11 months and redeem at once - no charges)

You can use your NeuCoins for purchases on Tata Neu /Website for Brands like:
  • Air India Express // flight tickets
  • Bigbasket // grocery and dept. store purchases
  • Croma, Westside. // shopping and electronics
  • Tata CLiQ, Tata CLiQ Luxury // shopping
  • Hotel Bookings/Purchases on IHCL
  • TATA 1MG // medicines
  • Qmin // food from 5*
  • Titan and Tanishq (only via Tata Neu) // Jewlry, gadgets
  • Tata Play // DTH

Last edited:
1.5% on UPI (0.5% through HDFC + 1% through TataNue from Sep 1st onwards).
10% off on bigbasket during beginning 1st week of month (+5% extra as part nuecard benefit on tata products +5% through tatanue app) = 20%.

NueCoins valid for 1 year (better than next month cashback, accumulate 11 months and redeem at once - no charges)

You can use your NeuCoins for purchases on Tata Neu /Website for Brands like:
  • Air India Express // flight tickets
  • Bigbasket // grocery and dept. store purchases
  • Croma, Westside. // shopping and electronics
  • Tata CLiQ, Tata CLiQ Luxury // shopping
  • Hotel Bookings/Purchases on IHCL
  • TATA 1MG // medicines
  • Qmin // food from 5*
  • Titan and Tanishq (only via Tata Neu) // Jewlry, gadgets
Tata CLiQ prices are usually high compared Amazon FK. Also TataCLiQ doen't accept returns on few products while others do. E.g pendrives..etc

Tata CLiQ prices are usually high compared Amazon FK. Also TataCLiQ doen't accept returns on few products while others do. E.g pendrives..etc

Point is if you like those brands, go for it. otherwise, ignore. its that simple. I'll atleast use bigbasket that I can redeem, so I opted it. If bb not serviceable your location or you do not like that brand or any tata brand, simply ignore and look for alternative UPI cards.

above is major benefits and redemption areas with possible options for review to apply or not.

Back