• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it worth taking Tata Nue card?

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
From past three months I get zero joining fee offer for Nue cards. I already have Regalia Gold, Swiggy, UPI all LTF from HDFC is it worth going for Tata Nue Infinity I am tempted for 1.5% on UPI payments. 1.5% in form of nue coins or CB to statement?

Point is if you like those brands, go for it. otherwise, ignore. its that simple. I'll atleast use bigbasket that I can redeem, so I opted it. If bb not serviceable your location or you do not like that brand or any tata brand, simply ignore and look for alternative UPI cards.

above is major benefits and redemption areas with possible options for review to apply or not.
BB not serviceable but Instamart and Jiomart are serviceable. I have decided not to go for it.

I have always mixed opinion on Tata Neu cards and Tata Neu wallet. Whatever amount or cash stays as Tata Neu coins will be of no use for me. Because I don't have access to major Tata brands except Zudio, Tanishq, Tata Eye which I don't use. Taj also I use only occasionally because I prefer ITC over Taj. So I prefer other Rupay cards which are useful for me. It might be different case for everyone, it depends on your spend patters and how well you can ultilize Neu coins as now Tata Neu cards returns are maximized when use Tata Neu app only.

If you have no rupay cards.. and u have lots of UPI spends go for it..
1.5% in neu coins.. 1 coin is equivalent to 1rs..
For now this is the only card gives 1.5% except kiwi..

Try for LTF after using it for 11 months.. if denied just close it..
I have been using Tata Neu Plus for nearly 8 Months. Still no limit increase or Upgrade offers. Thrice denied the Infinity upgrade over email.

I have always mixed opinion on Tata Neu cards and Tata Neu wallet. Whatever amount or cash stays as Tata Neu coins will be of no use for me. Because I don't have access to major Tata brands except Zudio, Tanishq, Tata Eye which I don't use. Taj also I use only occasionally because I prefer ITC over Taj. So I prefer other Rupay cards which are useful for me. It might be different case for everyone, it depends on your spend patters and how well you can ultilize Neu coins as now Tata Neu cards returns are maximized when use Tata Neu app only.
Tata Eyeplus was very good in 2013 now its total garbage. Even Crizal stopped ties with them. There optometrist are very bad. I switched to RayBan and Zeiss lens. Tata is just surviving with Ratan Tata name not based on quality.

Tata Eyeplus was very good in 2013 now its total garbage. Even Crizal stopped ties with them. There optometrist are very bad. I switched to RayBan and Zeiss lens. Tata is just surviving with Ratan Tata name not based on quality.
Tata Motors product quality increased but still service is bad. I see many people not buying Tata Motors cars only because of Service Quality. They've to completely knock down the team in Tata Motors Service wing and revamp it else the good products meet bad service at the end long term issues will appear.

HDFC, Axis, Amex, SBI don't give limit easily. If you have good limits with these banks you're lucky to go Other banks also consider these credit card statements for CL increase sometimes. SBI is very tough though.
For Axis its mixed few had trouble with limit increase but I got limit increase in 6 months from 90k to 3L it might depend on your pay, company, CIBIL.

For Axis its mixed few had trouble with limit increase but I got limit increase in 6 months from 90k to 3L it might depend on your pay, company, CIBIL.
Every situation is different in each case. For Ex. I had a issue Axis didn't issue any card for 2 years. Later on my first card was Axis Magnus with 3.14L and later on got Vistara Infinite with 4.74L and got stuck there. From then on Axis denied any LE for almost 2 years again. Now with Citi merger I got my limit increased because of combined limit. Now I am more than ok with the limit I have.

What is Neu Pass in point no 2. Do Nue coins have expiry or min pts requirement.
NeuPass is simply a rewards programme of the Tata Neu platform which rewards you in the form of NeuCoins wherein one NeuCoin is equivalent to ₹1.

Currently, even a ₹10 transaction on any partner Tata brand earns NeuCoins. The base rewards you earn (5%) in partner Tata brands have a validity of one year from the date of issue. And promotional NeuCoins generally have a validity mentioned beforehand. You can see the expiry in the Neu app easily.

Get the NeuCard only if you use any partner brand part of the NeuPass programme, such as BigBasket, Tata 1mg, Croma, etc.

Back