• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

is there any chance of getting DINERS CLUB BLACK?

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm using regalia from last 3 years.
Limit: 490k
I applied axis magnus but it was rejected.
so i am thinking to upgrade regalia to DCB.
is there any possibility?
last 6 months spends is 300k approx

I'm using regalia from last 3 years.
Limit: 490k
I applied axis magnus but it was rejected.
so i am thinking to upgrade regalia to DCB.
is there any possibility?
last 6 months spends is 300k approx
wait till next LE in regalia so that limit will be >5l
reason for magnus rejection pls provide if non-private
(for regalia to infinia, ppl used to say 7.5l in last 6m and 8l limit in existing card anyway its not for DCB)
i too hold regalia 6m old with 3l and hope after Jan i may get good LE lets see

(for regalia to infinia, ppl used to say 7.5l in last 6m and 8l limit in existing card anyway its not for DCB)
is there any eligibility for LE like spend high or spend full limit or something?

I myself don't know the reason for rejection.
cc said documents not matching.
branch employee said it's not rejected yet and status is underwriting, if rejected you will receive SMS and I haven't received any sms yet. so, god knows what's going.

axis cc executive are fraudsters.

Attachments

• image_picker1552869557442536870.jpg
    image_picker1552869557442536870.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 53
is there any eligibility for LE like spend high or spend full limit or something?

I myself don't know the reason for rejection.
cc said documents not matching.
branch employee said it's not rejected yet and status is underwriting, if rejected you will receive SMS and I haven't received any sms yet. so, god knows what's going.
LE happens in HDFC by auto mode every 6m once based upon our spend and repay pattern but HDFC is generous in the industry to offer nice limits.
So magnus keep hope since no rejection sms there for you. Many got approved after 2 or 3 weeks

it's not on the way, I only received approved sms and also I heard that virtual card is showing after delivery of card idk why
Try once..

(Virtual card can't be seen, its for confirmation whether your card is genera or not. Someone got msg of card approved but later there was no communication, on escalation to nodal they said it was approved based on preliminary criteria but later rejected due to internal policies 😬)

Try once..

(Virtual card can't be seen, its for confirmation whether your card is genera or not. Someone got msg of card approved but later there was no communication, on escalation to nodal they said it was approved based on preliminary criteria but later rejected due to internal policies 😬)
😳😳 don't give me heart attack 🥲🥲
share app link coz which I installed it's registering for upi

Back