• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is There any Low AMB account in RBL Bank

1580704726_product-feature.png

Product Features
  • Zero Balance Savings Account
  • Get a Free Rupay Card with cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000 for ATM & Rs. 30,000 for POS
  • Free transfer of funds using NEFT & RTGS
  • Take advantage of higher interest rates** on your Savings Account
  • Unlimited free transactions at RBL Bank's ATMs
  • Access your account from any of the RBL branches across India
  • Basic Saving Account can be opened only by visiting any of the RBL Bank branches

1580704749_benefits.png

Other Benefits
  • Free payable at par cheques – 2 cheque books per annum(40 Leaves)
  • Higher Fixed Deposit rates to help your money grow, including tax savings deposits
  • Phone Banking | Mobile Banking | SMS Banking & Alerts | E-Statement | Internet Banking | Online Bill Payment Services
  • Get free Replacement of Damaged card

1580704726_product-feature.png

Product Features
  • Zero Balance Savings Account
  • Get a Free Rupay Card with cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000 for ATM & Rs. 30,000 for POS
  • Free transfer of funds using NEFT & RTGS
  • Take advantage of higher interest rates** on your Savings Account
  • Unlimited free transactions at RBL Bank's ATMs
  • Access your account from any of the RBL branches across India
  • Basic Saving Account can be opened only by visiting any of the RBL Bank branches

1580704749_benefits.png

Other Benefits
  • Free payable at par cheques – 2 cheque books per annum(40 Leaves)
  • Higher Fixed Deposit rates to help your money grow, including tax savings deposits
  • Phone Banking | Mobile Banking | SMS Banking & Alerts | E-Statement | Internet Banking | Online Bill Payment Services
  • Get free Replacement of Damaged card
You know banks deny to open zero balance account offline

You know banks deny to open zero balance account offline
I have opened BSBDA, talk to BM and threaten to complain on their social media i.e. Twitter for refusing banking service to you. If they don't budge, do it. In 2-3 days their tone will change and they will graciously open basic savings account for you. :)

Ps. all banks offer BSBDA and this method works for all.

I have opened BSBDA, talk to BM and threaten to complain on their social media i.e. Twitter for refusing banking service to you. If they don't budge, do it. In 2-3 days their tone will change and they will graciously open basic savings account for you. :)

Ps. all banks offer BSBDA and this method works for all.

If you want to use the Signature+ card to the fullest, I don't think a BSBDA account would work given all the restrictions on it. Here's a link from HDFC but conditions will be the same for all banks: https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/r...ete-guide-on-bsbda-account#:~:text=conditions

Check the banner on top of digital saving account. Not the one below which is prime digital
Where ? There are only two accounts shown. One with 5k MAB and another for women with 10k MAB. The FAQs also state that. If you start application you have to choose between those two accounts. No other account is there.

Back