• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this pre-approved cc email from hdfc

ramandeep

TF Premier
I got an email from hfdc in which it written as below:

Hi, You wanted it absolutely 🆓! NO strings attached with Lifetime Free Credit Card!

No Annual charges. No Renewal charges.
Credit Limit upto Rs 100000

1. Is this pre approved offer?
2. If i click on link and enter mobile number check what card is it, will it do a cibil enquiry?
3. I have max savings account 4 month old account, so what are chances of card moneyback+ or millenia as i am interested in milennia only
4. Will it be completely ltf or just a way to fool?
5. Also does hdfc card really affect cibil score, as they don't provide limit?

1. No. Its pre-qualified as limit is shown upto 1lakh.
2.Cibil inquiry will be there even for pre-approved cc.
3.They will show you card first when you apply. This is applicable for pre-qualified/pre-approved offers.
4. Mostly spend based LTF. They are the most misleading bank. You can check while selecting card if its LTF and make sure to take a screen shot.
5.It does. But, you can use full limit one time to manage it.

1. No. Its pre-qualified as limit is shown upto 1lakh.
2.Cibil inquiry will be there even for pre-approved cc.
3.They will show you card first when you apply. This is applicable for pre-qualified/pre-approved offers.
4. Mostly spend based LTF. They are the most misleading bank. You can check while selecting card if its LTF and make sure to take a screen shot.
5.It does. But, you can use full limit one time to manage it.
So cibil enquiry will be before/while viewing card or after submitting application?

I got an email from hfdc in which it written as below:

Hi, You wanted it absolutely 🆓! NO strings attached with Lifetime Free Credit Card!

No Annual charges. No Renewal charges.
Credit Limit upto Rs 100000

1. Is this pre approved offer?
2. If i click on link and enter mobile number check what card is it, will it do a cibil enquiry?
3. I have max savings account 4 month old account, so what are chances of card moneyback+ or millenia as i am interested in milennia only
4. Will it be completely ltf or just a way to fool?
5. Also does hdfc card really affect cibil score, as they don't provide limit?
Same case with me got pre approved business money-back with 1.25lac limit 8 months ago

I have a pre-approved LTF Millennia CC rn. But I should be eligible for the regalia CC. I've heard a lot of people complaining about being issued their lower-end cards even after meeting their eligibility criteria. So I'm not sure about applying for it myself. So, would they issue regalia on a pre-approved basis or should I take the millennia cc and go for a manual upgrade later?

I have a pre-approved LTF Millennia CC rn. But I should be eligible for the regalia CC. I've heard a lot of people complaining about being issued their lower-end cards even after meeting their eligibility criteria. So I'm not sure about applying for it myself. So, would they issue regalia on a pre-approved basis or should I take the millennia cc and go for a manual upgrade later?
They do provide pre-approved ragalia and if you think you maintain enough balance then wait. Otherwise get the millennia use until your limit crosses 3 lac then ask for upgrade.

After how much time did you get milennia offer and was offer the same as above?

Someone on this forum had told around a month, but given the fact that this month is financial year end they'll pump out as many cards as possible. Not sure if you'll even have the same offer from next month.
Sorry, I can't give a definitive answer to this.
Ya got a another mail from them.. that offer valid till 31st march.. thinking of skipping it., as doesn't want to have a cibil enquiry for moneyback plus, as i don't think they will offer ltf milennia in 4 months of opening an account.

Ya got a another mail from them.. that offer valid till 31st march.. thinking of skipping it., as doesn't want to have a cibil enquiry for moneyback plus, as i don't think they will offer ltf milennia in 4 months of opening an account.
I have an ongoing offer for business moneyback for last 2 months and it is not changing to Millennia or Regalia. I am also waiting for better card as Moneyback is useless for me.

Just checked by clicking on the link, hdfc is a big time a**hole bank.. in mail it was mentioned no annual n joining fees ltf without any string, but when checked though the link, the card was milennia but it was spend base, not a true ltf.
I'm in the same boat as you. Never had relationship with HDFC. Satisfied with ICICI, SBI and Axis. Recently opened savings max account. After how many days we can expect unconditional LTF millenia?

Back