• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with new Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card

ariblaze

TF Buzz
Hello all,

I am new here. Hope you all are doing well. I need some help regarding the below query

I received my new Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card on 3rd July 2024. I had applied for it a few days ago. When I tried to register for Netbanking on the ICICI bank portal (as per instructions in the welcome kit), it showed me an error message.

Error message: “ The Credit Card number which you have entered is invalid. Please enter a valid Credit Card number and try again."

So I called the dedicated Amazon Pay ICICI CC customer care number (1800 102 0123). They told me that my Credit Card is not linked to any mobile number. Now this was shocking to me because I had applied for this Credit Card using the same phone number. Even the Credit Card welcome kit has the same phone number mentioned.

They even told me that I have to visit the nearest ICICI bank branch to update my mobile number for Netbanking services.

I found this very hard to believe, so I called the ICICI customer care support number (1800 1080). When I called this number, it took me to the IVR where I was able to setup a PIN for this new CC using the same phone number. Later when I spoke to the customer care representative, she informed that I am getting this error because the User ID has not been generated for my account. As per her, it takes 5 working days for the User ID creation and she asked me to wait till Saturday 6th July 2024. She also assured me that this same phone number is linked to the CC and I don't have to visit any branch.

All this happened on 3rd July 2024.

I posted this on Twitter on the 3rd July 2024 and tagged ICICI handles, they asked for my phone number and contacted me on 5th July 2024 and informed me the same thing regarding User ID not yet created and informed me that this will be fixed by 6th July 2024. She event sent me an email informing the same.

It's 7th July 2024 (12:30 am) and I still have the same issue.

I tried raising a L1 complaint from the ICICI portal but keep getting an error message that says : "Your complaint cannot be processed as of now. Please try again later."

Just to add here, I do not have any relationship with ICICI bank apart from this new Amazon Pay ICICI credit card.

I really don't know what to do now. I have heard that this is a great community and people always help each other here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello all,

I am new here. Hope you all are doing well. I need some help regarding the below query

I received my new Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card on 3rd July 2024. I had applied for it a few days ago. When I tried to register for Netbanking on the ICICI bank portal (as per instructions in the welcome kit), it showed me an error message.

Error message: “ The Credit Card number which you have entered is invalid. Please enter a valid Credit Card number and try again."

So I called the dedicated Amazon Pay ICICI CC customer care number (1800 102 0123). They told me that my Credit Card is not linked to any mobile number. Now this was shocking to me because I had applied for this Credit Card using the same phone number. Even the Credit Card welcome kit has the same phone number mentioned.

They even told me that I have to visit the nearest ICICI bank branch to update my mobile number for Netbanking services.

I found this very hard to believe, so I called the ICICI customer care support number (1800 1080). When I called this number, it took me to the IVR where I was able to setup a PIN for this new CC using the same phone number. Later when I spoke to the customer care representative, she informed that I am getting this error because the User ID has not been generated for my account. As per her, it takes 5 working days for the User ID creation and she asked me to wait till Saturday 6th July 2024. She also assured me that this same phone number is linked to the CC and I don't have to visit any branch.

All this happened on 3rd July 2024.

I posted this on Twitter on the 3rd July 2024 and tagged ICICI handles, they asked for my phone number and contacted me on 5th July 2024 and informed me the same thing regarding User ID not yet created and informed me that this will be fixed by 6th July 2024. She event sent me an email informing the same.

It's 7th July 2024 (12:30 am) and I still have the same issue.

I tried raising a L1 complaint from the ICICI portal but keep getting an error message that says : "Your complaint cannot be processed as of now. Please try again later."

Just to add here, I do not have any relationship with ICICI bank apart from this new Amazon Pay ICICI credit card.

I really don't know what to do now. I have heard that this is a great community and people always help each other here.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is the error message screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_20240707_003518_943.webp
    IMG_20240707_003518_943.webp
    82 KB · Views: 30
Be polite in your mails. It might just take some time. Things happen.

A resolution will come in due time. Visit the branch, too. Maybe they might be able to expedite some things or help clear some things. Visit another branch if you’ve visited one already.

Back