• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jewellery purchase through credit card.

Chacha_vidhayak

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi folks , i have to purchase jwellery of amt approx 5L offline in tanishq/kalyan using credit card … cards i have are vistara cards (axis ,sbi ) … atlas …apay icici . Can you suggest me how should i plan ? Like purchasing gift cards online and then purchasing jwellery offline or something else … atlas is my main priority card to go for but limit only 1L . Please help

Hi folks , i have to purchase jwellery of amt approx 5L offline in tanishq/kalyan using credit card … cards i have are vistara cards (axis ,sbi ) … atlas …apay icici . Can you suggest me how should i plan ? Like purchasing gift cards online and then purchasing jwellery offline or something else … atlas is my main priority card to go for but limit only 1L . Please help
Try to get idfc vistara with good limits
With 1l atlas u cant get user for this deal

Ok bro ….. i applied for idfc vistara and got approved with 2.15L limit … thanks for suggestion … now I’m clear with how to get max benefits combining atlas and idfc vistara . 🫡
Glad bro
Try to use vistara till best point of milestone
I mean upto 4.5l mostly 4 pe tickets
After that its of no use since next ticket at 9l

Glad bro
Try to use vistara till best point of milestone
I mean upto 4.5l mostly 4 pe tickets
After that its of no use since next ticket at 9l
Brother help me with one thing … i have recently upgraded to imperia programme and i want imperia debit card … currently having millenia dc … so i talked to my Rm .. he is saying i have to meet u personally there is some physical request to be taken for getting imperia dc … but i think he wants to convince me for ulip kind of policies by meeting personally… in netbanking there is option to upgrade to platinum dc … so i wanna ask you if i select this platinum dc … will the imperia one will be delivered and that though without any charges …. Please help

Brother help me with one thing … i have recently upgraded to imperia programme and i want imperia debit card … currently having millenia dc … so i talked to my Rm .. he is saying i have to meet u personally there is some physical request to be taken for getting imperia dc … but i think he wants to convince me for ulip kind of policies by meeting personally… in netbanking there is option to upgrade to platinum dc … so i wanna ask you if i select this platinum dc … will the imperia one will be delivered and that though without any charges …. Please help
RM say all these goli to get some business from you bro
Wait for a week after u r into imperia and do dc block and replace your new card will come with imperia logo but features are as similar to platinum easy shop only
All the best…RM and telesales ppl are always scamming

Once your account gets converted to Imperia banking, login using mobile banking or net banking & there you will get options to upgrade it to any of the listed cards and there will be no charges for card replacements as well. As per my experience, HDFC RM's are useless. You can do it yourself.

Back