• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Finance App - Jio Payments Bank Promo Offer - Add funds using Rupay CC without any charges (Patched

snune

TF Buzz
This Tweak is patched. Not Working now.

This is my first discovery since joining this forum about a month ago. I've learned so much here, and I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to give back and assist fellow credit card enthusiasts!:)

I signed up for Jio Payments Bank yesterday and received my Virtual Rupay Platinum Debit Card today.

While adding funds, I noticed that the app allowed me to add funds using a Rupay Credit Card through Gpay.

So, time to earn some reward points, everyone! ;)

P.S: I added money to the JPB account using IDFC power plus Rupay Card and received reward points.
MCC: 5187
Description: Digital Good - Applications (Excluding Games)

Try
not to loot the opportunity crazily as JPB is blocking the account if they feel suspicious.

Also, I started a new twitter handle (@SwipeMaxx) to share findings like these. Follow for free.

GUtCvr2asAAIOO0

Last edited:
I searched for Jio Payments Bank on LinkedIn, found the CIO’s profile and reached out to him. He confirmed that it’s a promotional offer that will be available for some time.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
😄 Didn't mean to name-drop the CIO! Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing anything fishy. Appreciate the emoji though—keeps things fun around here!

Also r u able to transfer the money to bank after that ? I’m getting error . Is there a limit to transfer money out per month because of which error is coming ?

Why bro why?
What's the reason to reach jio payment bank cio profile.
Aap banko ke liye Asset ho. Bank has to preserve you at any cost.
CIO ko puch ke Abhishek ka bro ban gaya. 1 Twitter pe tag karta hai, 1 directly CIO ko puchta hai.

Was able to load via Sundaslnd and Kotak. Used Bajaj and CRED UPI to transfer out where I had already added Jio PB ages ago.

Last edited:
Back