• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

JUPITER RUPAY CSB EDGE CREDIT CARD

techhdate

TF Premier
I got this plastic delivered today. Yes, I know it was a bit late, but it's a cool devalued card with a transparent side, so nice to add it to my collection.
2 percent back on shopping, which is still not bad for a LTF card.

How is your experience with this card been?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 312
Absolutely, only be prepared to open a 0 mab account with them to redeem jewels as cashback. No other lacunae.
Have been more than 3 months since I opened the account. still, they say I am not eligible for their card.
Opened this account after a lot of hassle, just for this card. was compensated 2k for my troubles. still, they don't give me the card.

Have been more than 3 months since I opened the account. still, they say I am not eligible for their card.
Opened this account after a lot of hassle, just for this card. was compensated 2k for my troubles. still, they don't give me the card.
I had pre registered last September and got an invite in December last year. Open account after getting the card only to encash jewels as cashback.

Well, out of curiosity I just applied for the card and most of the application process went well and they're offering 6L limit... Just vkyc left coz of late night... Hopefully it'll be done tomorrow

Back