• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

JUPITER RUPAY CSB EDGE CREDIT CARD

techhdate

TF Premier
I got this plastic delivered today. Yes, I know it was a bit late, but it's a cool devalued card with a transparent side, so nice to add it to my collection.
2 percent back on shopping, which is still not bad for a LTF card.

How is your experience with this card been?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 306
They claim its not a requirement but its shady & deceptive. I've not seen anyone get this card without already having an account.

And if you install the app and register on it, by default it'll create an account for you, I don't think there is any other way it can do.

I opened Jupiter account only thinking about possibility of getting this card (when it was not devaluated), but after opening account, my waitlist went from 9300 to 4.5 lakh lol. Their customer care claimed they'll consider the original waitlist number, but I don't think they can do it, as the queue would replace my mobile number with updated waitlist number, plus I haven't got invite till date, even though people with 80k waitlist have received invite. But yeah, now with 0.4% rewards, I'll not only not have this card but close Jupiter too, zero benefit as such, as I already have BoB Snapdeal which gives 1% with no app restrictions.
totally true, i saw one offer on zomato for first trnx on this cc so i was like let get this cc and it showed me not eligible in the end.

Last edited:
Is the referral benefit only applicable for those who are having savings account with Jupiter?
idk i do have jupiter saving account and referral option is there for me. Only new to jupiter users can be referred.

Btw jupiter savings account is a gem with jupiter csb card as you can redeem jewels in cash if you have jupiter savings account.

idk i do have jupiter saving account and referral option is there for me. Only new to jupiter users can be referred.

Btw jupiter savings account is a gem with jupiter csb card as you can redeem jewels in cash if you have jupiter savings account.
My Juipter savings account is closed, as i missed to do KYC after 1 year, in app it shows that i cannot do anything about closed account, anything that can be done to reactivate?

Back