• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

JUPITER RUPAY CSB EDGE CREDIT CARD

techhdate

TF Premier
I got this plastic delivered today. Yes, I know it was a bit late, but it's a cool devalued card with a transparent side, so nice to add it to my collection.
2 percent back on shopping, which is still not bad for a LTF card.

How is your experience with this card been?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 306
Applied Last December,rejected instantly, now again getting WhatsApp message to REAPPLY, anyone got reapply option ?I don’t want to waste one hard enquiry

Applied Last December,rejected instantly, now again getting WhatsApp message to REAPPLY, anyone got reapply option ?I don’t want to waste one hard enquiry
Given the 'unpopularity' of the card now, I'm sure they won't risk not giving card to people with good cibil/experian.

Is it not showing to apply in app for you?

Given the 'unpopularity' of the card now, I'm sure they won't risk not giving card to people with good cibil/experian.

Is it not showing to apply in app for you?
Yes ! Received what’s app message and showing three options , credit card, savings account and personal loan (mini loan)

Got this card recently, pretty useless card. You only 2% cashback if you pay using Jupiter app.
MITC available on CSB website says otherwise.
They have already mentioned it under T&C's that linking the Edge CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card to other UPI Apps will not be guaranteed for cashback.
But that's not an issue, if you're getting 2% cashback. UPI transactions on jupiter app are pretty smooth, I have not faced any issue yet.
1000045205.png

Last edited:
I need a referral for this card
Here you go

Yeah, but it never worked for me. I have tried in many merchants including Amazon and Flipkart. So using Jupiter app UPI is the only option.
Correct.

The credit card statement issued by CSB Bank has no information related to reward points.

So I think in this Jupiter-CSB deal, complete responsibility of reward points has been delegated to Jupiter. So any txns outside Jupiter, they won't give rewards.

Although Jupiter's own t&c says txns on other apps may not earn rewards, the keyword here being 'may not', which indicates a possibility, not definitive. There is a difference between 'may not' & 'will not'. But I believe it is intentionally done by Jupiter just to avoid legal hassles, but in actual, Jupiter 'will not' give rewards on txns done via other apps.

Correct.

The credit card statement issued by CSB Bank has no information related to reward points.

So I think in this Jupiter-CSB deal, complete responsibility of reward points has been delegated to Jupiter. So any txns outside Jupiter, they won't give rewards.

Although Jupiter's own t&c says txns on other apps may not earn rewards, the keyword here being 'may not', which indicates a possibility, not definitive. There is a difference between 'may not' & 'will not'. But I believe it is intentionally done by Jupiter just to avoid legal hassles, but in actual, Jupiter 'will not' give rewards on txns done via other apps.
Yeah, Its more like one card than co branded cards like Amazon Pay. Transactions monitoring team and Internal teams are from Jupiter, not from CSB. So reward points calculation and bill generation everything is done by Jupiter Team. Other Than PNO, every grievances mechanism upto Nodal Officer handled by Jupiter Team.

Back