• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Rupay UPI credit Card with upto 5% cashback

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
Jupiter Rupay UPI Credit card with upto 5% Cashback

Join waitlist

LTF for first 1 Lakh Customers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 252

kushhh

TF Ace
Is Jupiter still issuing Edge CSB Card. I got the option to apply on March 1st and within few minutes, VKYC was completed. Subsequent to this, the app after lot of animation showed that "Sorry, currently we cannot onboard you". The credit card section of Jupiter App indicates "Currently Ineligible" Retry after 30 days. What exactly is going on with this card. I raised a request to understand the reason for declaring ineligible but no response.
I tried to ask the reason too, they didn't reply for more than 30 days, good luck

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
some sort of data stealing is happening in Jupiter....after submitting my application and during the vkyc they said my fathers name is not matching in the application and ended the call
Agree. They are saying NON serviceable location even for metro cities .. Jupiter is either selling cust data or just using them to cross sell other products. I'm getting constant emails & sms to invest in FD, take loans etc !

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
didn't do vkyc... then it is shitty Jupiter if you have done vkyc... ask the cc
brother. I installed the app. and am just trying to log in. in the process. it creates a savings account. and for me. when I enter my mobile number and click next after a few seconds, it throws me that error. nothing was asked in the process. just mobile number.

KingAAR

TF Ace
brother. I installed the app. and am just trying to log in. in the process. it creates a savings account. and for me. when I enter my mobile number and click next after a few seconds, it throws me that error. nothing was asked in the process. just mobile number.
post the issue in Jupiter community

atx

TF Select
I have emailed their support team. Lets see.
Did you get any support on this? I hope it worked out for you.

But in case not, I had exact same issue, their support guy called and said some nonsense like my Jupiter registration no & Aadhaar number did not match, hence the issue. And they do not allow to register if mobile no does not match Aadhaar registered no.

I told him that I haven't even reached Aadhaar verification, did not even put my Aadhaar number, then which magic tell you that my Aadhaar no is different that Jupiter? Also mentioned him that I've a working Fi account and have 6 other bank account with similar system that registration number is not my Aadhaar registered no. Also reminded that RBI policies clearly say that numbers can be different, there is no regulatory restriction as such, so asked him to give this reason on email so that I can take it up to RBI ombudsman. 2 days later, the app registration worked just fine lol.

But I created this Jupiter account only for the sake of getting that Edge Rupay credit card, where my waitlist no was ~9300, but after creating this Jupiter account, they changed it to ~4.42 lakh. Ultra nonsense. Their customer care said they can't do anything on this. And now the card even got devalued, so yeah, I'll be closing this crappy Jupiter soon. Just another blot.

Strange

TF Legend
I have emailed their support team. Lets see.
Existing Federal Bank customers can't open Jupiter account.

If you want to open both accounts then open Jupiter account first then do video kyc, after that open Fi account. You don't even need to do video kyc in the Fi app as you have already done your video kyc in the Jupiter app for federal bank.