• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Rupay UPI credit Card with upto 5% cashback

pankaj_ji

TF Select
Jupiter Rupay UPI Credit card with upto 5% Cashback

Join waitlist

LTF for first 1 Lakh Customers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 264
  • Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 263
Customer care executive from the escalation team told me they have scrapped the waitlist and they are not issuing any cards right now. Jupiter is a bunch of unprofessional management. People's money is being siphoned off and transactions not being shown in the history and even the FD's made are also not being shown. They have hidden the complaint written on Jupiter community by the victim.
Here's another example of how unprofessional they're -
when you see the founder & CEO himself spreading falsehood to defend their incompetence.
These fintech founders think too highly of themselves; above the laws & regulations.
They claim to solve new age customer problems but ignore when customers complain.
Paytm & growpital bit the dust recently;
frankly won't be surprised if few more follow this road in near future.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240302-124454-988.png
    Screenshot_20240302-124454-988.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 51
when you see the founder & CEO himself spreading falsehood to defend their incompetence.
These fintech founders think too highly of themselves; above the laws & regulations.
They claim to solve new age customer problems but ignore when customers complain.
Already NPCI CEO Dilip Asbe rapped Jupiter CEO at Rupay card launch event for flouting RBI norms when they launched Jupiter Bullet. Jiten himself is not genuine and not transparent at all.

Last edited:
The vicious circle of fintech karma. Arrogance --> Complacence --> Stupor --> Ban (and then back..)

Customer care executive from the escalation team told me they have scrapped the waitlist and they are not issuing any cards right now. Jupiter is a bunch of unprofessional management. People's money is being siphoned off and transactions not being shown in the history and even the FD's made are also not being shown. They have hidden the complaint written on Jupiter community by the victim.
It's simple, launch a card announce some too good to be true perks get people interested issue cards to a numberer fee and cross sell products (savings a/c, FD, investments etc) from the eco system that hardly one was interested in before.

Is Jupiter still issuing Edge CSB Card. I got the option to apply on March 1st and within few minutes, VKYC was completed. Subsequent to this, the app after lot of animation showed that "Sorry, currently we cannot onboard you". The credit card section of Jupiter App indicates "Currently Ineligible" Retry after 30 days. What exactly is going on with this card. I raised a request to understand the reason for declaring ineligible but no response.

Is Jupiter still issuing Edge CSB Card. I got the option to apply on March 1st and within few minutes, VKYC was completed. Subsequent to this, the app after lot of animation showed that "Sorry, currently we cannot onboard you". The credit card section of Jupiter App indicates "Currently Ineligible" Retry after 30 days. What exactly is going on with this card. I raised a request to understand the reason for declaring ineligible but no response.
Where do you live? Their serviceable area is very limited.

Back