Jupiter Rupay UPI credit Card with upto 5% cashback

pankaj_ji

Jupiter Rupay UPI Credit card with upto 5% Cashback

Join waitlist

LTF for first 1 Lakh Customers

• Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 252

Existing Federal Bank customers can't open Jupiter account.

If you want to open both accounts then open Jupiter account first then do video kyc, after that open Fi account. You don't even need to do video kyc in the Fi app as you have already done your video kyc in the Jupiter app for federal bank.
Aree. I have Fi account. But not federal. And they are not allowing to open Jupiter account.

Strange

ray8285

Reward Rate for Jupiter changed again within a month. Now back to RS. 1000/- Max cashback and few other changes.
Are they even onboarding new customers ? Even the ones getting the offer seems to facing various glitches & ultimately getting the response that you will be notified when you can try again for the card !

krish11

I tried to ask the reason too, they didn't reply for more than 30 days, good luck
Finally after a month, i got a reply from Jupiter nodal office that my application was rejected because of low hunter score in Experian. The hunter score in my application could not cross the CSB decided threshold and so was rejected. I am guessing that my low hunter score is because of multiple addresses mentioned across all my credit card account.

Strange

Finally after a month, i got a reply from Jupiter nodal office that my application was rejected because of low hunter score in Experian. The hunter score in my application could not cross the CSB decided threshold and so was rejected. I am guessing that my low hunter score is because of multiple addresses mentioned across all my credit card account.
What is hunter score?