• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Rupay UPI credit Card with upto 5% cashback

pankaj_ji

TF Select
Jupiter Rupay UPI Credit card with upto 5% Cashback

Join waitlist

LTF for first 1 Lakh Customers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 264
  • Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 263
I feel the same! All of this feels like a scheme to collect interested person's personal data to send them loan offers etc., and compel them to open Jupiter savings accounts.
Absolutely. I very much doubt CSB has or ever had the risk exposure appetite that was required for this product to be anywhere near a success, although Jupiter has succeed to an extent in collecting personal data & making some open their savings account in the process to cross sell other products.

Absolutely. I very much doubt CSB has or ever had the risk exposure appetite that was required for this product to be anywhere near a success, although Jupiter has succeed to an extent in collecting personal data & making some open their savings account in the process to cross sell other products.
But some of us have received their card which is quite rewarding. Have been getting an average 3.5% cb.

But some of us have received their card

I guess most have given up hope with this card.. Jupiter is not following any waitlist number ..
... and that is why I said most. A numbered few got the card, Jupiter did NOT follow the waitlist number (hence the entire purpose of waitlisting people is defeated & feels like a scam if they were never gonna follow that) and above all there were no transparency on the product. Of course Jupiter very well knew what they were doing ;) ... If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

They have to issue some cards so as to avoid being called a "scam". Anyways, what was your waitlist no?
Jupiter is NOT the lender, CSB is bro .. They just do NOT have the risk appetite, they are small south India based bank, this product was never launched to succeed but just to collect data & in the process on board a few for their savings a/c to cross sell other products !

My waitlist was 36K in the website & 125K in the app. I guess that says it all .. lol

Customer care executive from the escalation team told me they have scrapped the waitlist and they are not issuing any cards right now. Jupiter is a bunch of unprofessional management. People's money is being siphoned off and transactions not being shown in the history and even the FD's made are also not being shown. They have hidden the complaint written on Jupiter community by the victim.
... and that is why I said most. A numbered few got the card, Jupiter did NOT follow the waitlist number (hence the entire purpose of waitlisting people is defeated & feels like a scam if they were never gonna follow that) and above all there were no transparency on the product. Of course Jupiter very well knew what they were doing ;) ... If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Back