• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Neon subscription launched, 5% online, 2% UPI

doomlord

TF Premier
**Kiwi NEON Subscription Benefits**

**Flat 2% Cashback**
- On Scan & Pay transactions

**5% Cashback**
- On annual spends of ₹1.5L

**Airport Lounge Access**
- And other benefits

Cashback Plan:

**Annual Spend ₹50K**
- 3% cashback on all spends up to ₹50K

**Annual Spend ₹1L**
- 4% cashback on all spends up to ₹1 Lakh

**Annual Spend ₹1.5L**
- 5% cashback on all spends up to ₹1.5 Lakh

**Notes:**
- Milestone rewards will be credited by the end of the next month.
- Select merchant categories are excluded from the Reward Program.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    Screenshot_20240719_200444.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 589
I too feel it will be rejected. Usually in co-branded cards they should not consider the Yes bank rupay card but not sure since there was an sms and email that I submitted application and it is under internal assessment. My point is they should validate first whether we are eligible as per internal process, then only they should go for cibil check, then go for VKYC etc, but these banks unlike Amex do everything and then finally reject the application, which is not right
Bhai mile toh thik else it's ok.

They're making fool in name of 2%. It's 2% only on large merchants.
Abb kya sabko dekhte firange kon hai kon nahi.

As per Tncs Only Scan n Pay Txns at Large Merchants is eligble for 2% Cashback😂
Definition of "Large Merchant" ? Kahin aisa tau nahin that they need Rs. 2000/- minimum transactions for 2% like many other Rupay CC
2% is for merchants..not for p2p
P2P transactions are not possible via Credit Cards anyway.

Definition of "Large Merchant" ? Kahin aisa tau nahin that they need Rs. 2000/- minimum transactions for 2% like many other Rupay CC

P2P transactions are not possible via Credit Cards anyway.
I don't know the definition as per Kiwi but I have paid 50 rs at a small bakery shop and received 4 kiwis which translates to 8 kiwis per 100 rupees or 2% cashback.

I have a Paytm merchant account in family but it's MCC is reported as Govt Spends even though I had registered it as Grocery shop. Anyone knows how to change the Paytm merchant category?

I went through the T&Cs, there are a lot of exclusions and hidden conditions, I think I will stick with Tata Neu, Jupiter, and IDFC Rupay cards for small payments. Same merchant me 2% mil raha hai Jupiter me but Kiwi and Axis IOCL have put it under exclusions.

Also, the maximum Kiwi one can earn in a statement cycle is 1% of the Credit limit. For waitlist users, they will give 2% for 6 months.

So if someone received 50000 CL, he can earn a maximum of 1000 Kiwis for six months, then max 500 Kiwis afterward.
Which Jupiter card?

In a nutshell, it's a SBI cashback card for Scan & UPI offline payment (small or big merchant)...If you spend for 1.5L per year.

On rewards: I presume Regular rewards are monthly, and Milestone rewards are when you reach the milestone within a year.

Back