• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi(YES bank) Approved without any verification

asahi

TF Premier
I applied for the card on 16th September, expecting for the home verification as fellow Tf members said, eagerly waiting for the verification call or even unannounced arrival of the agent. Day after Day No one visited, I stopped checking the status of the card on yes bank site 2 days ago, as i lost hope. Today i received a mail from kiwi saying “this is taking longer than expected we will reach yes bank & update you the status”. So i was like “so it’s rejected ok no problem” to confirm the same i tracked the status via yes website(thinking one final time), to my surprise they approved the card & said card will reach you within 5 days”.

Attachments

• IMG_8022.webp
    IMG_8022.webp
    350.9 KB · Views: 137
Solution
[UPDATE], After emails & DM’s in X. I got the card details in iris, able to see in Kiwi, Able to set upi Pin. Kiwi gave neon 1 year subscription for free. I made a transaction of ₹1000 & got ₹20 cash back. Their 1 year 5% cashback criteria i will easily meet, no problem at this condition also. Good ₹300K limit. All good. I don’t care about lounge access & Rupay select Golf Benefits.
I applied for the card on 16th September, expecting for the home verification as fellow Tf members said, eagerly waiting for the verification call or even unannounced arrival of the agent. Day after Day No one visited, I stopped checking the status of the card on yes bank site 2 days ago, as i lost hope. Today i received a mail from kiwi saying “this is taking longer than expected we will reach yes bank & update you the status”. So i was like “so it’s rejected ok no problem” to confirm the same i tracked the status via yes website(thinking one final time), to my surprise they approved the card & said card will reach you within 5 days”.
1. Cibil score?
2. Prior relationship with Yesbank?
3. What is your occupation Given?

And BTW congratulations 🎉!

Mine was rejected as my PIN code isn't in Service able Area without giving me a chance to Change PINCODE. 😂

1. Cibil score?

Mine was rejected as my PIN code isn't in Service able Area without giving me a chance to Change PINCODE. 😂
No prior relationship with Yes Bank, the communication address i gave is consent based i’ve no govt id’s to confirm it. Cibil is 779. Private sector

WhATS the CL ?
Congrats and go thru this

WhATS the CL ?
Congrats and go thru this

No details yet all i know it was approved, maybe by tomorrow i may get all the card details

Attachments

• IMG_8023.webp
    IMG_8023.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 58
My friend was holding the Yes Bank Select credit card and had raised the closure request recently. Before the credit card got closed, he applied for the Kiwi Yes Bank credit card, and he instantly got a message in the app saying they were unable to provide the card. However, he got the following WhatsApp message after a few days (his Select card was yet to be closed):

Great News! Reapply for India’s Best UPI Credit Card 💳🔥

We’ve taken another look at your recent credit card application and are pleased to inform you that, after a reassessment, we believe you’re in a great position to enjoy India's Best UPI Credit Card!

Your excellent credit score has been recognized, and we want to make sure you don’t miss out on these amazing benefits:

✨ 5% Cashback on UPI spends*
🌟 Free Lounge Access at airports across India
🆓 Lifetime Free Credit Card

To take advantage of this opportunity, simply reapply by clicking here. The process is quick and easy, and we look forward to welcoming you as a valued cardholder.

Warm regards,
Team Kiwi

He applied for the Kiwi card, and the application was approved yesterday. He then called Yes Bank and canceled the closure request.

1. Cibil score?

Mine was instantly rejected because I have an existing Yes cc. 😏

New Problem: Yes bank approved my application & generated the card, but they’re unable to share the details to me because of some email error, so I’m stuck idk what to do?
1727049106426.webp

Last edited:
Kiwi was showing me instant approval on the home page, so I completed the process, instantly rejected 🥲
I guess kiwi Wrote instant approval instead of instant rejection.

1. So does this hit my cibil?

2. As my application rejected so is there any chance in future for this card?

Back