• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

After approval of the card.. when generating pin for the first time, I was able to see the last six digits of the card and expiry date in kiwi app. After that I couldn't able to see the details, Luckily I took note of it the first time and was able to add it in gpay and other UPI apps
Yes I took the screenshot as well. However if you already set the UPI PIN through Kiwi, you won't be asked to set the PIN when you link the same card on UPI on any other app.

Reactions: SSV
View attachment 62568
Yes Bank Website card is Approved but Kiwi App still showing verifying KYC.
Not sure what they are referring to by Physical Card delivery.
Any suggestion on when will the card be visible in Kiwi app?
Anyone got the physical card?
@SSV @CARDiologist @James @Arkapal Sen
It is just the fact that Kiwi's systems are taking a nap.
They probably wake up after a week and catch up with reality

View attachment 62568
Yes Bank Website card is Approved but Kiwi App still showing verifying KYC.
Not sure what they are referring to by Physical Card delivery.
Any suggestion on when will the card be visible in Kiwi app?
Anyone got the physical card?
@SSV @CARDiologist @James @Arkapal Sen
Congratulations 🎊 anyway.
Tell us something about your story. Like application date, vkyc date , existing yes customer etc etc..thanks

Last edited:
The systems n processes at GoKiwi and YesBank are NOT in sync online. Probably doing it in batches. So, expect a decent amount of lag at each stage.

Kiwi processes. YB does not know. YB processes. Kiwi can't track. YB updates status, but Kiwi App is ignorant. Approval/Rejection will take some time to show up.

Great collaborative work. One can learn a lot of how NOT to do certain things.

Congratulations 🎊 anyway.
Tell us something about your story. Like application date, vjyc fate , existing yes customer etc etc..thanks
NTB to Yes Bank.
Applied on 19th July > Unable to do VKC till 23rd July > Yesterday not checked the Status the day before yesterday under process not sure exactly which date it was approved. In between I linked my Axis Rupay Card in Kiwi App. Never done any transaction using the Kiwi App before.

Congratualtions.. timelines since the beginning pls??
Applied on 19th July as NTB Yes Bank Credit Card customer (don't have any other relationship either) and completed everything except VKYC.

Completed VKYC on 22th July.

Received Application Reference No. through registered mobile no. and email id on 24th July.

Checked application status through Yes Bank tracking URL on 25th July and found the status as Approved. Not sure when it actually got approved but probably on 23rd or 24th July as card generated date was showing as 24th July.

Card got generated on Kiwi on 26th July.

Reactions: SSV
Applied on 19th July as NTB Yes Bank Credit Card customer (don't have any other relationship either) and completed everything except VKYC.

Completed VKYC on 22th July.

Received Application Reference No. through registered mobile no. and email id on 24th July.

Checked application status through Yes Bank tracking URL on 25th July and found the status as Approved. Not sure when it actually got approved but probably on 23rd or 24th July as card generated date was showing as 24th July.

Card got generated on Kiwi on 26th July.
Excellent .. well done.. will be very useful for all us here.. thanks for the details...

Back