• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

Any news on whether the card is Physical or virtual?
@Abhishek012
20rupay-doge-to-ek-raaz-ki-baat-bataungaa.gif

View attachment 62568
Yes Bank Website card is Approved but Kiwi App still showing verifying KYC.
Not sure what they are referring to by Physical Card delivery.
Any suggestion on when will the card be visible in Kiwi app?
Anyone got the physical card?
@SSV @CARDiologist @James @Arkapal Sen
mera bhi same haal..time lagega kiwi mein update hone mein..kiwi ek bird hai..slow hai thora..time lagta vai..udne mein

Uni NXT powered by Yes Bank was rejected in the first week of this month. After VKYC.

Now Applied For Kiwi Yes Bank. VKYC done yesterday.

Application is in processing state.

How much waiting time should I expect for a decision.

Okay guys..
Took the KIWI dive...

1) Applied yesterday ie. 25 th July.
2) Immediatly got the VKYC link.. but it was broken at the first instance in the sense that, I can't hear here, where as she can hear me.. we reconnected about 10 times still didn't work.. I cancelled the VKYC session .
3) From next time on-wards , it was not giving me VKYC link at all .. it says somethingwas broken .. tried about 10 times again in the next 30 mnutes..
4) Then my brain started working overtime. and a new thought came in my mind..
5) Un-installed the KIWI app, re-installed it.. Viola, got the VKYC link working again... This step is very important for people having techincal issues.. Just un-install and re-install..
6) VKYC completed sucessfully on 25th itself.
7) At this time, I can see only CIBIL HIT. no appliation ref from YES bank..
8) Today. jsut now recieved SMS and Email from YES bank with Application details and a notice of 10 days was given..
9) Immdiately Experian HIT...
10) I am a Marquee Holder with more than 10L spends in the current year..

Lets see what happens..

There is a chance of rejection due to Overleverage, if YES is very particular about my leverage issue..
Hoping for the best...

1722008236102.webp

1722007976576.webp

1722008080234.webp

Last edited:
Okay guys..
Took the KIWI dive...

2) Immediatly got the VKYC link.. but it was broken at the first instance in the sense that, I can't hear here, where as she can hear me.. we reconnected about 10 times still didn't work.. I cancelled the VKYC session .
3) From next time on-wards , it was not giving me VKYC link at all .. it says somethingwas broken .. tried about 10 times again in the next 30 mnutes..
5) Un-installed the KIWI app, re-installed it.. Viola, got the VKYC link working again... This step is very important for people having techincal issues.. Just un-install and re-install..
8) Today. jsut now recieved SMS and Email from YES bank with Application details and a notice of 10 days was given..

Lets see what happens..

There is a chance of rejection due to Overleverage, if YES is very particular about my leverage issue..
Hoping for the best...

View attachment 62593

View attachment 62594
best of luck bade vai

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Okay guys..
Took the KIWI dive...

Lets see what happens..

Hoping for the best...

View attachment 62595

View attachment 62593

View attachment 62594
Nice
I did my application on 20th
I completed my vkyc on 23rd, not yet received any application number from yesbank, contacted their cc via email , they said they have no application linked to my mobile or email ,very strange

Nice
I did my application on 20th
I completed my vkyc on 23rd, not yet received any application number from yesbank, contacted their cc via email , they said they have no application linked to my mobile or email ,very strange
The train has not left the kiwi station yet..it seems

Back