• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

My vkyc got rejected because they said samsung and one plus phones don't allow them to access normal back camera, only wide angle. And because of that, the text on my PAN wasn't clearly visible 🤦
i have samsung m34 5g, had the same issue, but the executive after many adjustment was able to complete my vkyc successfully
I too had same issue.
I use m33 5g.
And the pic was not clear .. I myself adjust the length to get the right focus.
This time it was a bit blurry..
Agent didn't say anything.
Not sure how the higher guys treat it

I too had same issue.
I use m33 5g.
And the pic was not clear .. I myself adjust the length to get the right focus.
This time it was a bit blurry..
Agent didn't say anything.
Not sure how the higher guys treat it
Same problem with my S23.
Seems all samsung phones have this problem.
Usually I tell the agent to Click photo from the front cam.
But the lady on the other side told me to walk into sunlight and she got the photo.
I am not sure if it was good enough or not.

Reactions: SSV
My application shows as declined on Yes Bank's website, but the Kiwi app still shows "Reviewing Your KYC." Is this the same for others whose application is rejected/declined?
Your application was declined..

The information flow is like this..

During application stage:
KIWI -> YES : (for VKYC -> KIWI (for Application submission along with KYC details)
During assesement phase:
YES (receives application) -> YES determines the fate and updates its own system - > then afterwards tells KIWI the status..

Your application was declined..

The information flow is like this..

During application stage:
KIWI -> YES : (for VKYC -> KIWI (for Application submission along with KYC details)
During assesement phase:
YES (receives application) -> YES determines the fate and updates its own system - > then afterwards tells KIWI the status..
Hey @SSV bro, I just clicked the link in the text message and I got this message, but kiwi still showing reviewing kyc. No card details, how to know the card details and activate it, ok...le me call the yes bank customer care

Reactions: SSV
Am I the first one whose card is approved
Hey @SSV bro, I just clicked the link in the text message and I got this message, but kiwi still showing reviewing kyc. No card details, how to know the card details and activate it, ok...le me call the yes bank customer care
Congratulations..
When did you apply for the card? and what are the timelines of various stages?
do you hold any YES card as of now?
thanks.

Congratulations..
When did you apply for the card? and what are the timelines of various stages?
do you hold any YES card as of now?
thanks.
I applied on Sunday but vkyc not happened for 72 hours and again that 72 hours started on around Wednesday and in evening of Thursday I completed c kyc, by luck I got an agent when I started vkyc my quoue was 4 took around 7-8 min for one quoue total around 30 min, and today after coming to chek technofino everybody telling that I checked on yes bank website and it was declined there but showing verifing in kiwi, so in excitement I also copied the application no and clicked on the link it took me WhatsApp banking page I given application no and it showed approval, I have also activated it. No prior card of yes bank. But I am unable to get the card details.

I applied on Sunday but vkyc not happened for 72 hours and again that 72 hours started on around Wednesday and in evening of Thursday I completed c kyc, by luck I got an agent when I started vkyc my quoue was 4 took around 7-8 min for one quoue total around 30 min, and today after coming to chek technofino everybody telling that I checked on yes bank website and it was declined there but showing verifing in kiwi, so in excitement I also copied the application no and clicked on the link it took me WhatsApp banking page I given application no and it showed approval, I have also activated it. No prior card of yes bank. But I am unable to get the card details.
Congratualtions.. thank you very much for the details...
you are saying YES web site is showing declined but YES whats app saying approved right??

DOtn worry about the card details ,. you will get them soon

Back