• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

Tracked KIWI card application status on Yes bank website, got card approved message. Still says under processing in KIWI app, so I went ahead and talked to the YES Bank bot which allowed me to activate the card and get it online in the KIWI app. Setting up in the app as I type this out. Will update soon

Tracked KIWI card application status on Yes bank website, got card approved message. Still says under processing in KIWI app, so I went ahead and talked to the YES Bank bot which allowed me to activate the card and get it online in the KIWI app. Setting up in the app as I type this out. Will update soon
Can you see the limit?

I am NTB to Yes Bank.
  1. I applied on 19th July 2024 around 6 PM, and completed Aadhaar eKYC.
  2. I immediately received the VKYC link in the app itself. Completed after 30 minutes of waiting, was only 2nd in the queue. :face-with-symbols-on-mouth:
  3. After this, I noticed a CIBIL hit, though I didn't receive a message; I checked in the app.
  4. On July 24th, I received an SMS and an email from Yes Bank with my application number (attached).
  5. I also received an SMS from Experian about a hard pull around the same time I got the message from Yes Bank.
  6. The application was showed approved on 25th July 2024 on the Yes Bank website.
  7. On 26th July 2024, I linked the card on Google Pay. However, I couldn't use it because the UPI PIN had not been set.
  8. On 27th July 2024, the card appeared in the Kiwi app. An email was received for the same.
I am able to generate UPI PIN through Kiwi app. I can use the card in other apps as well. However, there is no option to see the full card number.
Not all features are live on the Kiwi app yet.

Attachments

• Kiwi app card details.webp
    Kiwi app card details.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Kiwi app home screen.webp
    Kiwi app home screen.webp
    35 KB · Views: 48
  • Yes Bank Kiwi application SMS.webp
    Yes Bank Kiwi application SMS.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 48
I am NTB to Yes Bank.
  1. I applied on 19th July 2024 around 6 PM, and completed Aadhaar eKYC.
  2. I immediately received the VKYC link in the app itself. Completed after 30 minutes of waiting, was only 2nd in the queue. :face-with-symbols-on-mouth:
  3. After this, I noticed a CIBIL hit, though I didn't receive a message; I checked in the app.
  4. On July 24th, I received an SMS and an email from Yes Bank with my application number (attached).
  5. I also received an SMS from Experian about a hard pull around the same time I got the message from Yes Bank.
  6. The application was showed approved on 25th July 2024 on the Yes Bank website.
  7. On 26th July 2024, I linked the card on Google Pay. However, I couldn't use it because the UPI PIN had not been set.
  8. On 27th July 2024, the card appeared in the Kiwi app. An email was received for the same.
I am able to generate UPI PIN through Kiwi app. I can use the card in other apps as well. However, there is no option to see the full card number.
However, there is no option to see the full card number.

This is removed by RBI rules. No 3rd party apps which are bank partners can show this. I have received a whatsapp message from Kiwi about this. I also have a Ola SBI card where they removed the function to see the card details in Ola Money app almost 2 years ago now (No idea how Kiwi woke up so late)
You will need Axis/Yes bank app to view card details. Only bank/card issuers are allowed to show full CC number.

This is removed by RBI rules. No 3rd party apps which are bank partners can show this. I have received a whatsapp message from Kiwi about this. I also have a Ola SBI card where they removed the function to see the card details in Ola Money app almost 2 years ago now (No idea how Kiwi woke up so late)
You will need Axis/Yes bank app to view card details. Only bank/card issuers are allowed to show full CC number.
In order to register on Iris App, we need the entire card number 😂.

Bank needs to share the details over email atleast.

Tata neu usually redirects to hdfc site. So kiwi must be waiting for yes bank to give them something similar.

Tried a 308rs transaction offline, recieved 6rs worth of kiwi (24) after 1-2 hours. Redeemed and instantly credited to my account. I feel it's better than tata neu or ace for offline transactions. Cashback gets credited very fast, unlike the other two.

Those who got the card. For 2% you need to activate neon subscription.

If you want to see the full card number there is a workaround but beaware it's a lengthy process

Go to Yes Bank online - https://yesonline.yesbank.co.in/index.html?module=recovery

Click on forget login id.. it will ask to enter the customer I'd.. click know your customer I'd option as shown in screenshot.. enter mobile number and dob to validate and get your customer I'd

Once you get your customer ID.. go to yesbank iris and login with aadhaar number.. it will ask for aadhar number and customer I'd to login and view your card details there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-28-12-02-17-020_com.android.chrome.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-28-12-02-17-020_com.android.chrome.webp
    157.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_2024-07-28-12-02-20-075_com.android.chrome.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-28-12-02-20-075_com.android.chrome.webp
    178.6 KB · Views: 43
Back