• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Kiwi Yes bank cards rolling out

Congratulations !!

Timelines pls from the application to approval... thanks..
Are you an existing YES card holder as of the new application?

I did not have any relationship with Yes Bank before this—no savings account or credit card.
  1. I applied on July 18th.
  2. I immediately received the VKYC link. However, it was around 10 PM when I applied, so I didn't complete the VKYC at that time.
  3. The next morning, I attempted to complete the VKYC and had to wait for 20 minutes, with three people ahead of me in the queue.
  4. The VKYC was successfully completed on July 19th. The representative asked if my address was correct, which I confirmed with `yes`. Then, I showed my PAN card, took a picture, and sign.
  5. After this, I noticed a CIBIL hit, though I didn't receive a message; I checked in the app.
  6. On July 24th, I received an SMS and an email from Yes Bank with my application number. When I checked the status, it was still in progress.
  7. I also received a message from Experian about a hard pull around the same time I got the message from Yes Bank.
  8. On July 25th, The application was approved when i checked the status.
  9. On July 26th, I saw that the card was generated (in Gpay, i was able to add card in kiwi aswell, but no option for pin change) and was able to add it to Google Pay. However, I couldn't use it because the UPI PIN had not been set.
  10. Today afternoon (July 27th), the card appeared in the Kiwi app. After some failed attempts, I was able to generate the UPI PIN and check the limit. There was no option to see the full card number. I took a screenshot of the last few digits and the expiry date while generating the PIN.

I can see cibil enquiry from Yes Bank on 22nd July... Completed video KYC on 23rd July... No email from Yes bank regarding application number yet.. Also no Experian enquiry. Anyone who completed video kyc on 23rd July yet to receive application number ?

I did not have any relationship with Yes Bank before this—no savings account or credit card.
  2. I immediately received the VKYC link. However, it was around 10 PM when I applied, so I didn't complete the VKYC at that time.
  3. The next morning, I attempted to complete the VKYC and had to wait for 20 minutes, with three people ahead of me in the queue.
  4. The VKYC was successfully completed on July 19th. The representative asked if my address was correct, which I confirmed with `yes`. Then, I showed my PAN card, took a picture, and sign.
  5. After this, I noticed a CIBIL hit, though I didn't receive a message; I checked in the app.
  6. On July 24th, I received an SMS and an email from Yes Bank with my application number. When I checked the status, it was still in progress.
  7. I also received a message from Experian about a hard pull around the same time I got the message from Yes Bank.
  9. On July 26th, I saw that the card was generated (in Gpay, i was able to add card in kiwi aswell, but no option for pin change) and was able to add it to Google Pay. However, I couldn't use it because the UPI PIN had not been set.
  10. Today afternoon (July 27th), the card appeared in the Kiwi app. After some failed attempts, I was able to generate the UPI PIN and check the limit. There was no option to see the full card number. I took a screenshot of the last few digits and the expiry date while generating the PIN.
Excellent .. well done.. Hope you have good 🥝 experience !!

I'd like to add.
I'm also NTB for YES Bank.
Had applied for UNI NXT YES and got rejected after vkyc two weeks ago.
Applied for this with no hopes.
And My Aadhar PIN is not serviceable for YES Bank it seems or Kiwi and UNI both.
I put PIN of nearest T2 city which was serviceable.
Completed VKYC from my own t3 non serviceable home (which is in aadhaar).

I can see it is approved today.
no income docs or physical verification was done

waiting for it to show up on KIWI app.

VKYC was done on 25th.

Reactions: SSV
Back