• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 Account Welcome Kit

varun__goel_

TF Prestige
I opened a Kotak 811 Account. It's been more than a week, haven't received any welcome kit/cheque book. Also contacted customer care, they informed nothing will be issued. Has anyone else opened 811 account and haven't received anything(cheque book/atm card/welcome letter)

Solution
You will not receive anything for opening 811 online and and if you want cheque book and debit card you will be charged additionally for this.(DC renewal fees also applicable)
You may be receive 811 welcome letter mentioning welcome to Kotak Mahindra Bank 😁.
I opened a Kotak 811 Account. It's been more than a week, haven't received any welcome kit/cheque book. Also contacted customer care, they informed nothing will be issued. Has anyone else opened 811 account and haven't received anything(cheque book/atm card/welcome letter)
what the T&C mentioned during opening a account? did you check that too?

You don't receive anything Physically...there is no free cheque book...for physical debit card you need put a request, it costs 299

No cheque book and Debit card will be issued by default u need to give a request for both through kotak 811 one app and both are chargeable. Only virtual card will be available.

I received nothing when I opened mine. But frankly, I don't have any use of their cheque books and a charged physical debit card

kotak does not deliver anything with 811 0 balance account
although they will call you multiple times for their debit card and cheque book(both of them are paid)

one additional tip: maintain a small balance in the account and do a few transactions, they will offer you a ltf unsecured card without any documentation or even a cibil enquiry

Back