• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Laptop buying help [NOT so urgent]

Seems I may stick to Acer . Even right now the price is ~52K for the models that I liked.
Now the big question, for the dasara sale do you @SSV suggest me hoard up ASVs ? I can at max hoard up 5.3K * 3 (~16K) from now on via Millenia DC ? The rest SBI CB.

Seems I may stick to Acer . Even right now the price is ~52K for the models that I liked.
Now the big question, for the dasara sale do you @SSV suggest me hoard up ASVs ? I can at max hoard up 5.3K * 3 (~16K) from now on via Millenia DC ? The rest SBI CB.
For SBI CB, buy ASV from Park+ (1.75% discount + 5% CB = 6.66% effectively) or Tata Neu (1% Neucoins + 5% CB = 6%).

That's the math we have to look. Percentages doesn't add up like that.
100 becomes 98.25 with instant discount and 5% over it becomes 93. 34. I. E., 6.66%
gotcha..bascially 1.5% is going down before only..even sbi cb cc doesnt give flat 5%..it gives 1% on the amount..which is lowered down the apprx value..and rest 4% also on the amount..which is lowered down the apprx value

Back