• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Limit Enhancement and Upgrade Offers Rolling Out!

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
It seems that HDFC is planning something for Diwali.

Many people have received Limit Enhancement and Upgrade Offers today.

Even I got upgrade to DCB Metal.
Check yours!
Today I have got the Regalia gold upgrade from Moneyback CC. However, when I accepted the offer and done with OTP, it throws error that I already have a best card and best privileges. What should I do to get this upgrade.
Also, the offer page shows ₹0 and free for first year, it does mean its LFT correct?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241023_120505_Chrome new.webp
    Screenshot_20241023_120505_Chrome new.webp
    182 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20241023_120527_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20241023_120527_Chrome.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 26
Today I have got the Regalia gold upgrade from Moneyback CC. However, when I accepted the offer and done with OTP, it throws error that I already have a best card and best privileges. What should I do to get this upgrade.
Also, the offer page shows ₹0 and free for first year, it does mean its LFT correct?
They are playing 🎇 fireworks with us. Remember, bijili cracker sometimes doesn't blow up at the end even though it's wick burns without any issues
Festival Lights GIF by Swiggy

It's not LTF card. The offer is FYF.

Got 8.5 to 9 lakhs LE on my less than 1 year old Infinia.. I have TATA Neu Infinity as well which I got around a year back. I thought because I have Tata Neu Infinity i'll never get a LE offer from HDFC.. but here we are.. 🙂 Thought bit disappointed with just 50k increase, yet happy that at least I got one 😛

Back