• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Enhancement Offer From HDFC Bank - Dec 2023 | Year End Offer

akimo

TF Buzz
Dec 2023 end: I mailed hdfc grievance and priority grievance for CL enhancement on my 14 month old Millennia CC.
They asked for my 3 month salary slips (being salaried employee). Hence sent salary slips via mail.

03 Jan 2024: as per them Salary slips were not clear. They asked me to send clear ones again.

17 Jan 2024: I sent them latest salary slips (as clear, legible as possible).

20 Jan 2024: They asking for
"We note from your email seeking for card limit enhancement on your HDFC Bank credit card. . In this regard, we request you to share the form 16 along with the income computation sheet for us to review further."

What is income computation sheet? I mean they just need my Form 16 right? Or any ITR form.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Dec 2023 end: I mailed hdfc grievance and priority grievance for CL enhancement on my 14 month old Millennia CC.
They asked for my 3 month salary slips (being salaried employee). Hence sent salary slips via mail.

03 Jan 2024: as per them Salary slips were not clear. They asked me to send clear ones again.

"We note from your email seeking for card limit enhancement on your HDFC Bank credit card. . In this regard, we request you to share the form 16 along with the income computation sheet for us to review further."

What is income computation sheet? I mean they just need my Form 16 right? Or any ITR form.
They want to tease you like A hot Gulab jamun in cold ❄️ chilly winter ..

Next steps to follow -
Once u share ITR .
They will say please email all these to our legendary Chennai office
With a letter
All documents self attested
Via courier service.

Sbi Customer care i mean even buzz a little when u express concern and increase ur limit even like 10-15 k ..
Hdfc folks are toughest skin shit

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Form 16 And ITR is simultaneously used / asked for salaried folks .

Income computation is for self employed showing gross & net income .
If u fill income tax via agent u can ask them .

Or better get a good limit cc from other bank and go c2c for Hdfc

deep@vie

TF Legend

Income computation is required for businesses generally but if you've any other income apart from salary.It'll get you better limit.Share Latest ITR along with form16.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

Next steps to follow -
Once u share ITR .
With a letter
Via courier service.

Sbi Customer care i mean even buzz a little when u express concern and increase ur limit even like 10-15 k ..
Recently I found Yes bank is same shit as HDFC. They also ask to send docs to Chennai office. HDFC ka toh ek pal ko maan bhi lu but Yes Bank me kis baat ka attitude hai bhyi 😂

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They rejected my request to upgrade DCB with 10.9L limit and high spend to Infinia...so I took the upgrade to DCB metal..
...and moved my 15 year old salary account to other bank as they don't care about old customers (and decently rich)...:devilish:

akimo

TF Buzz

Next steps to follow -
Once u share ITR .
With a letter
Via courier service.

Yeah i guess so. The way they unfolding their scheme one mail at a time. I had sent them my ITRV in the very first mail. Then salary slips in next. Then clear salary slips in next. Now I have sent them form 16. Let's see what happens.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am reading posts that HDFC LE is very tough to get

But here HDFC provided me 5 to 7 lacs LE without any reason (my spends are below 2L per year)

But also HDFC not providing me card upgrade

Looks like it provides one of those two options :eek:
You have answered your question.
Post 3+ lakh le is not very bad its the people with 20-1.5 lakh

Trust Me

TF Ace
I am reading posts that HDFC LE is very tough to get

But here HDFC provided me 5 to 7 lacs LE without any reason (my spends are below 2L per year)

But also HDFC not providing me card upgrade

Looks like it provides one of those two options :eek:

That's the thing with HDFC, -- having good reasons for anything is a sure-fire way to disqualification! On the same boat brother.

akimo

TF Buzz

Finally got LE around 57%. 1.30-2.05