• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

SBI wale bore ho rahe the to socha ki chalo Cashback card holders ke saaath thoda prank kiya jaaye....
badi badi limit dikha kar pehle hope jagaenge aur fir ekdum se reject karenge....
they probably even want to see our facial reaction :mad:
Lunch ke baad kuch kaam nhi hota hoga naa isleye faltue mein yh sabh kr rh hai, mein bhi 3X increase dekh k apply kr diya, jhuti khusi

How much limit it showed in the draf button and how much you opted for?
Bro don't take it seriously, it's like HDFC upgrade button you can click on it unlimited time but the limit will only increase if the bank wants, sbi is fooling people everyone will sooner or later receive this update of limit enhancement but only 3-5% will receive, rest will waste there time & this is 99.9% true!!

This wont work, server error was because SBI needed your Anumati access to get primary bank account statement. Try this on their website.
I have been trying this since the update about the LE came in the app update, every time they have some problem connecting to SBI server and Anumati portal never opens and if you go to track your service request you would see that your request for LE has vanished into thin air, so you will once again get option to chose the LE from benefit section and same thing will happen again, going in circles. I thought this was problem with my iPhone 15 as I am using beta version of iOS 18 however tried same on the SBI Card website to no avail, This is some serious SBI Shit, every time their server is having a break just like their Bank employees.
Worst even I have been using the card from last 2.5+ years and didn't get any LE even after giving my salary slip with monthly in hand almost 2X of the peanut they have provided. Now that I was happy that I will get a LE, they fucked it up so bad I don't think I am getting one anytime soon.

Back