• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

You can always raise CLI request manually from the website even if you revoke the consent. I've revoked it as soon as I got the CLI approval SMS.
Yes, that's true. But, what if I don't?

Does this anumati thing increases the chances of automatic LEs since it will periodically fetches information from that specific account, which I gave consent to? I think I'm asking a question, which probably no one faced.

//Edit: Revoked it, happy with the LE after 2 years.

Last edited:
It went to Anumati and i gave a consent. after it came back to sbi portal it is asking for salary slips and bank statemet, when i am trying to upload it keeps on buffering and no response at all. So when i logged out and login back it again asks for the docs. Anyone faced this and any solutions?

I am being re-directed to anuvab portal when I am trying to see service request status via Android. Wants me to grant period consent till 2029. 👀
  1. It redirects to Anubhav — AA Experience curated by Finarkein (fnrk.in) website. I don't know what this is but maybe some third party that sbi is using. If I hover over the link in the mail the link says trans.sbicard.com and then redirects to the above site.
  2. Even though the mail says that the consent is for last 6 months, the website shows till 2029. When I am gave consent

OPPS. Not able to grant consent error. What to do?

Last edited:
My credit limit increase request was instanly rejected within 1 minute on the fly..
SR was created and status was changed to declined .. all within one minute..
Current Credit limit is intact.. luckily..
Guess it was because of over leverage.. anyway tried from myside..

CLI - rejection SS:

1726071112246.webp

SR SS:

1726071233003.webp

CIBIL score as per SBI cards within the app / web site:

1726071268369.webp

Last edited:
Back