• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

It says request in process
I tried several times in the last few days. Initially, it was declined instantaneously. Then, they issued a SR no which they said will resolve by 30 September, but again vanished as other said. Until now, i was getting server error after entering OTP. But today i managed to get the proceed button, when it asks for more info. Then got redirected to Anumati and then the credit limit increase was instantaneous. If you give access to Anumati you will get CLI. I used mobile data and opera browser, it worked. If the network connection drops you won't get through. From our past experience with SBI unipay we know how good SBI servers are. So try several times until you get through.

I tried several times in the last few days. Initially, it was declined instantaneously. Then, they issued a SR no which they said will resolve by 30 September, but again vanished as other said. Until now, i was getting server error after entering OTP. But today i managed to get the proceed button, when it asks for more info. Then got redirected to Anumati and then the credit limit increase was instantaneous. If you give access to Anumati you will get CLI. I used mobile data and opera browser, it worked. If the network connection drops you won't get through. From our past experience with SBI unipay we know how good SBI servers are. So try several times until you get through.
Thanks for elaborating,seems network issue then.

Couldn't be network issues for all of us over so many days.
Sounds more like, SBI has an outdated/inefficient infrastructure.
There are two issues. When you get an error message something like "not able to connect to server" which is a server side issue. But then at times it buffers for a long time and then halts instead of reconnecting, which might be a network drop issue.

If you are unable to see the credit limit increase option in your app, then try a manual limit increase request.
Scroll down on main screen to
Connect with us-> MailBox-> Compose-> Credit limit increase -> Application.

Back