• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

I tried several times in the last few days. Initially, it was declined instantaneously. Then, they issued a SR no which they said will resolve by 30 September, but again vanished as other said. Until now, i was getting server error after entering OTP. But today i managed to get the proceed button, when it asks for more info. Then got redirected to Anumati and then the credit limit increase was instantaneous. If you give access to Anumati you will get CLI. I used mobile data and opera browser, it worked. If the network connection drops you won't get through. From our past experience with SBI unipay we know how good SBI servers are. So try several times until you get through.
I wish my SR vanishes like yours, but it is still there in the app 😬

Not working for me. I have SBI cashback with only 50k limit from 8 months.
Rejected every time for limit enhancement request.
Somehow it's also not fetching my Cibil score in sbi card app/webportal

Just got my SBI CB card LIMIT Increased 80% ( instant after anumati check).
For those who were not able to go to anumati part please try below method (in my case this worked)

If 3L limit is max showing then go close to 3L but not max out & choose random ₹ not like 280000, like 262388 like this.
While choosing lower limit like 1L or even 2L was not getting anumati option so do try this.
For multiple card owners same limit range might not work for all the cards so try different ₹ range.

Attachments

• SBI.webp
    SBI.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
For those who don't see the CLI option in SBI Card app.
So Try this:
1) search SBI card in play store
2) you will see the SBI card entry and update button option for the app. press it.
3) Important: don't touch the SBI card entry. Press the update button directly.
If I go to the SBI card page, I didn't see the update but in the search results entry I was able to see the update button.
4) After update and install, you can login and see if the CLI option is now present.

So this
So Try this:
2) you will see the SBI card entry and update button option for the app. press it.
If I go to the SBI card page, I didn't see the update but in the search results entry I was able to see the update button.
4) After update and install, you can login and see if the CLI option is now present.
Thing works in android not in IOS though.
But unfortunately Anumati couldn't fetch the HDFC my account which is my primary account but instead fetched my ICICI account which I use once in few months so LE hasn't been processed yet, Let's see. Will update once processed.

So Try this:
Not all are getting CLI options. I have not seen in my app or on website since more than a year. Always CPP or balance transfer options available for me.

So this

Thing works in android not in IOS though.
But unfortunately Anumati couldn't fetch the HDFC my account which is my primary account but instead fetched my ICICI account which I use once in few months so LE hasn't been processed yet, Let's see. Will update once processed.
So, now I revoked the permission for SBIcards from Anumati.
In Anumati,my hdfc & other accounts are showing.
Buy via SBICard only ICICI was available to give permission, so my wild guess is as ICICI is my oldest account so it seems SBICards wants to fetch the oldest one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240915-103359_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240915-103359_Chrome.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
So, now I revoked the permission for SBIcards from Anumati.
In Anumati,my hdfc & other accounts are showing.
Buy via SBICard only ICICI was available to give permission, so my wild guess is as ICICI is my oldest account so it seems SBICards wants to fetch the oldest one.
May not be right. In my case SBI was the oldest one, but I was able to connect my salary and a secondary account on annumati.

I checked and tried and limit increase keeps getting rejected stating internal policy. For past 3 years my cc limit is 64k for vistara prime. Asked several times sent do uments to pno bugger also rejected. So stopped using it as if I use 8 or 9k on it 30% usage will reflect on cibil when they report. So today called and asked them to cancel the card but they offered stating will reverse the annual fee and to use and to get it reversed every year we have to call it seems. When my next renewal comes will close it. No use in using this card for such small limit.

Last week my limit reduced from 1.12L to 87k without any information. I casually checked app and get know my limit got reduced. My other card no change by the way.

I also updated and no LE option under benifits from app and internet banking

Back