• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

fun fact. I got the latest update v7.4.13 with update notes also explicitly mentioning about limit increase option in benefits section, but still there is no limit increase option in the app. What did I do to be under the bad books of SBI Cards ?

I completed the process of linking sbi account but whenever I go back to the app to check status it shows need additional info and when I click proceed that website shows the process has been completed, thank you. Till now no update

Damn, what a waste of time going through the whole thread. 🤦‍♂️
I think you might get LE option again if your earlier attempt has failed. After i got LE approved, out of curiosity, i checked the CLI option under benefits tab in sbi card app. I saw a message that i can try after 24 hrs. I checked now, there is CLI option under benefits tab. But it keeps buffering after the procced button. Earlier i gave access to my HDFC account via anumati. I revoked the access and if it gets re-directed through anumati for second time, i am planning to grant access to my Axis bank account which has almost the same volume of transactions/Balance as my HDFC account. I don't care whether i will get another LE or not, but there is no harm in trying :D

My credit limit increase request was instanly rejected within 1 minute on the fly..
SR was created and status was changed to declined .. all within one minute..
Current Credit limit is intact.. luckily..
Guess it was because of over leverage.. anyway tried from myside..

CLI - rejection SS:

View attachment 68497

SR SS:

View attachment 68498

CIBIL score as per SBI cards within the app / web site:

View attachment 68499

Straight rejection after entering otp, no anumati
What to do? 🙄

YAY... I got lucky with Anumathi !!! There is no need for Bhanumathi for me now..
Anumathi had been wonderful for me...

After initial instant rejection from sbi cards web site, a few days ago, I got a pop up message in sbi cards app explaining about new built in feature of sbi CLI .

Tried again, this time it asked for further information and here came Anumathi !!!

I gave permission for Anumathi and i got CLI from 2.25L to 3.25L.

But anumathi could not consider all my sb accounts in hdfc, bob, idfc etc.it only took data from icici only..
It could not take data from my multiple accounts from multiple banks..

1726429385370.webp

1726427712089.webp

1726427910624.webp

1726428027157.webp

1726428221529.webp

Thanks OP

Last edited:
I think you might get LE option again if your earlier attempt has failed. After i got LE approved, out of curiosity, i checked the CLI option under benefits tab in sbi card app. I saw a message that i can try after 24 hrs. I checked now, there is CLI option under benefits tab. But it keeps buffering after the procced button. Earlier i gave access to my HDFC account via anumati. I revoked the access and if it gets re-directed through anumati for second time, i am planning to grant access to my Axis bank account which has almost the same volume of transactions/Balance as my HDFC account. I don't care whether i will get another LE or not, but there is no harm in trying :D
I'm not even getting anumati , I'm getting some different website itself. Will wait for 24 hrs and see, thanks for your suggestion.

YAY... I got lucky with Anumathi !!! There is no need for Bhanumathi for me now..

After initial instant rejection from sbi cards web site, a few days ago, I got a pop up message in sbi cards app explaining about new built in feature of sbi CLI .

Tried again, this time it asked for further information and here came Anumathi !!!

I gave permission for Anumathi and i gor cli from 2.25L to 3.25L.

But anumathi didn't could not consider all my sb accounts in hdfc, bob, idfc etc.it only took data from icici only..
Ir could not take aata from mu multiple accounts from multiple banks..

View attachment 68969

View attachment 68970

View attachment 68971

Thanks OP
Instant approval and CLI?

Reactions: SSV

I gave permission for Anumathi and i got CLI from 2.25L to 3.25L.

But anumathi didn't could not consider all my sb accounts in hdfc, bob, idfc etc.it only took data from icici only..
Ir could not take aata from mu multiple accounts from multiple banks..

View attachment 68974

View attachment 68969

View attachment 68970

View attachment 68971

View attachment 68972

Thanks OP
I have just now revoked Anumati darling’s access to my data…
Tata and bye bye Anumati !!! .. you had been a wonderful girl so far for me .. see you later !!

1726429673393.webp

1726431038507.webp

Last edited:
It was showing all the account and I selected HDFC bank. We cannot select multiple banks it seem. Is there a possibility that they will provided instant increase with ICICI and with HDFC there will be delay? My SR it still showing In Progress.

Reactions: SSV
Back