• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

SimplyClick & Cashback dono hii card ka CLE upto 3L show kar raha tha.
Cashback ka pehle apply kiya uska toh request le liya.
Lekin SimplyClick ka request lete hii within 5 secs decilne v ho gaya internal policy bolke 😢

Kisika recently LE hua cashback card pe? Any extra documents lagega kya?

I a req request to increase limit via website on 9th September ( 1.04 Lakh to 3.12 lakh).
A SR number was generated and was showing as " Under Processing".

Today the SR number is vanished. I can't find it anywhere. Didn't receive a sms/mail about the rejection too.

I was not not expecting a limit enhancement from SBI.
Thank God, my limit has not been decreased.

I updated the SBI App yesterday and got limit increase option under benefits section in the SBI App.

My limit went from 1.32 to 2.32 for my exactly 1 year old SBI Cashback card.

Do try and check.
Was there any CIBIL check?

I see same option for LE but it is saying need more details and taking me to account aggregator page to fetch bank account statement!

I a req request to increase limit via website on 9th September ( 1.04 Lakh to 3.12 lakh).

Today the SR number is vanished. I can't find it anywhere. Didn't receive a sms/mail about the rejection too.

+ +1 1 1 1

Same with me too. service request disappeared today.

Same for me, SR in no longer available in tracking. gone!

I requested LE on my multiple SBI cards through app, service request was generated. Got declined due to internal policy.

They asked to send pay slip and salary credit account statement for reconsideration. I already have salary account with SBI, so I have shared requested documents. Now waiting for outcome.

Not keeping much hope.

I requested LE on my multiple SBI cards through app, service request was generated. Got declined due to internal policy.

They asked to send pay slip and salary credit account statement for reconsideration. I already have salary account with SBI, so I have shared requested documents. Now waiting for outcome.

Not keeping much hope.
I think having sbi cashback with 1 lalh limit is enough with sbi and considering you can spend under 10 lack per annum to be on safer side(for low itr folks).

I think having sbi cashback with 1 lalh limit is enough with sbi and considering you can spend under 10 lack per annum to be on safer side(for low itr folks).
Let me tell you one case where 1L limit with SBI CB.

Assume you have 1L Credit Limit on SBI CB, then your monthly txn limit will also be 1L. Now you ordered a mobile phone or any item worth 75K and you have returned it immediately and amount credited back and your limit is 1L. Now you cannot transact more than 25K even though your limit is 1L now as you have a monthly txn limit of 1L only.

**1L denotes 1 lakh.

As old SR generated on 9th Sept is no longer available in tracking system, I thought giving one more try. It was showing again 1.54L -> 4.62L max. Selected max limit. Entered the OTP, submitted and clicked on Proceed. This time it asked for Anumati ji ki Anumati :LOL:. Gave consent and limit increased to 1.54L -> 2.54L. I have SBI SimplyCLICK.

As old SR generated on 9th Sept is no longer available in tracking system, I thought giving one more try. It was showing again 1.54L -> 4.62L max. Selected max limit. Entered the OTP, submitted and clicked on Proceed. This time it asked for Anumati ji ki Anumati :LOL:. Gave consent and limit increased to 1.54L -> 2.54L. I have SBI SimplyCLICK.
You gave consent for salary account / any other account

It seems the only way if it asks for Anumati only then enhancement shall be processed.

App or web?

Back