• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Limit increase)Update your SBI App and check if you have limit increase option under benefits.

If the LE is not automatic and you need to provide access to bank statement via Anumati or whatever, it is better to apply for LE manually by contacting customer care.
Provide them last 3 months bank statement (Self attested) updated till date, along with Salary slip (mentioning Bank account) or ITR of last 2 years and they might consider your request. AI decided Auto LE request is always hit and miss, and anything is not sure with SBI due to its strange ways.

If the LE is not automatic and you need to provide access to bank statement via Anumati or whatever, it is better to apply for LE manually by contacting customer care.
Provide them last 3 months bank statement (Self attested) updated till date, along with Salary slip (mentioning Bank account) or ITR of last 2 years and they might consider your request. AI decided Auto LE request is always hit and miss, and anything is not sure with SBI due to its strange ways.
Even on mailing same SBI does not increase Limit. I have tried twice.

Even on mailing same SBI does not increase Limit. I have tried twice.
Same here, initially emailed them and they mentioned application link is the only way, so I gave up. Now tried using their updated app and it showed 3X the current limit and when I requested, they instantly denied that saying because of banks internal policy. It took me at least 2 minutes to request and for them it was a second's task and instantly got email for rejection as well.

Same here, initially emailed them and they mentioned application link is the only way, so I gave up. Now tried using their updated app and it showed 3X the current limit and when I requested, they instantly denied that saying because of banks internal policy. It took me at least 2 minutes to request and for them it was a second's task and instantly got email for rejection as well.
How old is ur card and what is the current limit?

How old is ur card and what is the current limit?
Brother its not like SBI is giving LE to everyone all of a sudden but its a introduction of New Feature which will be available from now on to all the SBI Card Holders, as one can request for Limit enhancement if he sees rise in his income, so he can request for LE from app itself and it will take Instant Enhancement from Anumati provision as compared to manually requesting for Limit enhancement it will comparatively take less time and effort and maybe more positive outcome, but one should avoid requesting frequently, one should not request within 6 months of previous request.

It was super quick !
Card is not a year old yet, spends was decent, having upgrade options in app (not interested).

Never expected this from SBICARDS.

I was just going through this thread and thought to go till last comment and then go to sleep but reaching till last comment "THE CHULL" became so strong that i couldn't hold it and went straight to SBICARDS app, as usual nothing there. No worries because CHULL was so severe then headed to website and logged in found the increase limit option there (actually i get this option from day 1 of card issuance, never used bcz of cibil hit)

clicked it

Saw my card with current limit but no pre-approved (max) limit shown, it was current limit on Left and on the right side of bar was blank (no values just ₹ sign), however on left you've option to edit/type limit, so did and clicked submit Then otp then (as someone posted here) spinner/wait sign appeared (not disappeared till page reload) and within 5-10 seconds sms recvd stating LEGENDARY ETA till 26-sep-2024, lost hopes.

Went to home page but then thought to go back, why not try once again (idk cibil hit or not)

Interesting part starts here

Saw on 2nd step a blue button activated (ready to be clicked) as second step for additional information, clicked it was something frkn .in (not exactly remember, someone already posted about this too) went ahead then uhmm....... "ANUMATI" Ji appeared, went with flow happily

Took 10 seconds (after consent otp)
Just after ANUMATI sms (informing that SBICARDS accessed/requested my details) got another SMS back to back from SBICARDS that based on your SR (which have ETA till 26 sep) your limit increased from 1L to 2L (although i filled 5L similar to other cards) but that's not bad 100% increase that too instantly (Lucky enough?)

Current cibil 799 (decreased last month)
4 enquiries in Last 6m
Utilisation almost Zero.

Thanks 🙏🏼
Good night
Unfortunately Anumati DeviJi not giving me Anumati to give SBICards the Anumati to access my profile via Anumati.
It's frustrating 😒

Suggestion
Just open sbi mobile app and click ILA chat bot for Pre approved credit limit increase offer , if not then it probably manual process only , think twice before any adventures with sbicard

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    230 KB · Views: 86
Back