• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of Visa infinite credit cards

cherryj1988

TF Select
Can someone make a list of all current available Visa infinite cards in india ?
Maybe even a level of difficulty on which are easier/harder to obtain.

Solution
HDFC - Infinia
Axis - Magnus, Vistara Infinite, Reserve
SBI - Aurum
ICICI - Emeralde
Citi - Prestige
Indusind - Indulge
Standard Chattered - Ultimate
IDFC - Wealth
AU Small - Zenith
Bank of Baroda - Eterna

Please comment if there are more

Ultimate is easiest to get, followed by Wealth and Magnus. Wealth and Zenith can be LTF
HDFC - Infinia
SBI - Aurum
ICICI - Emeralde
Citi - Prestige
Indusind - Indulge
IDFC - Wealth
AU Small - Zenith
Bank of Baroda - Eterna

Ultimate is easiest to get, followed by Wealth and Magnus. Wealth and Zenith can be LTF

Last edited:
Solution
HDFC - Infinia
Axis - Magnus, Reserve
SBI - Aurum
ICICI - Sapphiro
Citi - Prestige
IDFC -Wealth
AU Zenith

Add Vistara Infinite to Axis also and Indulge in IndusInd

HDFC - Infinia
SBI - Aurum
ICICI - Sapphiro
Citi - Prestige
Indusind - Indulge
IDFC -Wealth
AU Zenith

Sorry to hijack the thread, else I will create a separate post.

I applied for HDFC Regelia/Infinia a month back but did not receive any response so yesterday applied for Axis Magnus and already received call for confirmation and details. What should I do? Wait for HDFC to respond or go ahead with Axis? Or should I explore any other card?

I am looking for good rewards and benefits while traveling and stays. My monthly credit expense would be around 50k only and make sure annual fee is return back in some way. @Harry1

Sorry to hijack the thread, else I will create a separate post.

I applied for HDFC Regelia/Infinia a month back but did not receive any response so yesterday applied for Axis Magnus and already received call for confirmation and details. What should I do? Wait for HDFC to respond or go ahead with Axis? Or should I explore any other card?

I am looking for good rewards and benefits while traveling and stays. My monthly credit expense would be around 50k only and make sure annual fee is return back in some way. @Harry1
For 50k monthly expense, Infinia is better. And if u can't manage waivers for both cards, better is to wait for hdfc. Although, one month is quite long for approval/rejection.

HDFC - Infinia
SBI - Aurum
ICICI - Sapphiro
Citi - Prestige
Indusind - Indulge
IDFC - Wealth
AU Small - Zenith
Bank of Baroda - Eterna

Is icici sapphiro visa infinite or platinum? I remember seeing a sapphiro on visa platinum. Only emeralde is in infinite... Maybe i am wrong, but if anyone has sapphiro, please check.

StanC with 10 Lakhs limit means a hell lot of Limit man!!!
Don't surrender it ever unless StanC is exiting India unlike Citi.
Indeed...It's a LTF card for me.

I have another one issued from SC, Manhattan and they both share the limit.

For me, SC was the most generous in LE vs any other bank. And only recently via imobile I noticed that my Amazon Pay had LE to 14L from 5L...was shocked

Back