• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lounge overcrowding decreased?

You are back with a new name 😁
Yes ... name matching with my game.

naya naam ... par purani kaam
new name ... but the same old game
కొత్త పేరు ... అదే జోరు
Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

perhaps you haven't heard, key aiports across india have been leased to Adani for the next 50 years (including Lucknow). they already started charging exorbitant fees.

P.S. UDF fee is part of total fare you pay for each ticket

View attachment 58019
Not only adani, but our govt owned AAI airports are not far behind. Before anyone attacks me, let me clarify that I am not supporting Adani. I think Delhi airport is operated by GMR, and it has one of the lowest passenger charge in the country (if not the lowest).

20240620_005435.jpg

Not really. Few days ago I went to TFS lounge, Kolkata in the afternoon and it was having more than 100% occupancy. Utter chaos and on top of that a buffoon was there with his 5-7 employees shouting and lecturing them and was using crude words. Lounge employees were pissed of with his behaviour but said nothing.

Last week visited The Lounge, Guwahati in evening and it was close to 100% occupancy. But after few mins it was kind of empty, like 15% occupancy.

Guwahati lounge is way smaller than Kolkata but, it's much quieter and food options are pretty decent.

Of all the Adani "The Lounge" I have been to, I only found Lucknow to be pathetic experience.
Guwahati has two lounges, one on the ground floor and another on the first floor.

Regulars prefer the first-floor lounge.

Back