• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

Customer care executives don't usually know about this offer. Write a mail to them and attach your itr. They might offer you. As far as I know LTF ones are for salaried in listed companies or preapproved with wealth account

First of all as I mentioned earlier I am self employed . And when I got a call after d-ming them on Twitter, cc executive told me there is no such offer without even asking that my profession . What should I do?
You'll be considered for Rubyx LTF(criteria is 1L per month take home) at least at 35L ITR. I'd suggest reach out to friends who already own the card and get contact of the agent who made it possible. Even I have a Rubyx LTF, but the agent was in my previous company, so can't help here.

A Big Note: That offer exist, you just have patience and right person. Try twitter route
actually I tried Twitter only and everytime only one person was calling me who was from South India with broken hindi and i tried to make him understand as good as I can but he told me that there is no such offer going on. What should I do now?

You'll be considered for Rubyx LTF(criteria is 1L per month take home) at least at 35L ITR. I'd suggest reach out to friends who already own the card and get contact of the agent who made it possible. Even I have a Rubyx LTF, but the agent was in my previous company, so can't help here.
I first asked him for LTF emeralde because I am getting that option on bank's website then he said sorry sir but there is no offer going on then I told him what about LTF sapphiro then he repeated the same. what should I do?

Attachments

• image_picker4519880803943005317.jpg
    image_picker4519880803943005317.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 92
sadly I live in a tier 3 city and here people are not aware of credit card much and because of it there is no friend of mine holding LTF sapphiro Or even rubyx

Give a gap of 15days and ping again (if this didn't work and same person responding), try with someone else twitter account and see if other person pick up your request. You just have to find other ways to get your request done, no easy way and must have patience. As said in above post "find that one good agent who can provide LTF based on this criteria" - For me it works on 6th time (3 months 1st time, 1 month 2nd time) to find that person.

Have you ever tried the Twitter way if yes can you tell me who respond you with that (like the accent or gender etc)

Got my Sapphiro LTF delivered to my house yesterday and the Dreamfolks card too came in today. Am salaried - had applied online through their site a couple of weeks back. It didn't go through properly. Then post some 5-6 days got an ICICI call who took the details and told about LTF for me based on salary and org. Had initially applied for emerald but looking at the fact that it would never be offered LTF, settled with the Sapphiro.

One good part is inspite of me having an Amazon Pay card, they have given me an independently good limit in this card for usage. This is unlike as in Axis they are now giving shared limits only. I only wish ICICI improves upon its reward points usage and redemption for premium cards (and come out of Payback). They can give a tough competition then to many.

Got my Sapphiro LTF delivered to my house yesterday and the Dreamfolks card too came in today. Am salaried - had applied online through their site a couple of weeks back. It didn't go through properly. Then post some 5-6 days got an ICICI call who took the details and told about LTF for me based on salary and org. Had initially applied for emerald but looking at the fact that it would never be offered LTF, settled with the Sapphiro.

One good part is inspite of me having an Amazon Pay card, they have given me an independently good limit in this card for usage. This is unlike as in Axis they are now giving shared limits only. I only wish ICICI improves upon its reward points usage and redemption for premium cards (and come out of Payback). They can give a tough competition then to many.
While applying through website do they make an enquiry on cibil?

Update on my mail to ICICI for Sapphiro credit card LTF. I mailed them my ITR (which is above 30L) and asked them for Emeralde LTF. I got a call and they refused Emeralde LTF based on the fact that my spending was not much on my ICICI Amazon Pay card. Then i asked them to consider me for Sapphiro LTF and they asked for some time to revert. I got a confirmation mail on the fourth day stating that my request for Sapphiro LTF has been accepted and now my card is in transit.
@sahil624 Are u a self employed? And on which mail did you got a satisfied reply?

1) Do u have any account in icici?
2) at what part you left your credit card applying journey that you got a call from them?
No account in ICICI except the Amazon Pay card that I have been holding for some time.
I didn't leave any part out in the application. I think it had submitted but still I got a call and the agent said she has to do it herself from her end.

Back