• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

I called customer care, and they transferred to cibil department. They were insisting on getting official CIBIL report from CIBIL website and were not ready to take CIBIL report downloaded using Yes Bank portal.
I sent them the same and it was removed.... U can also download from cibil website.... I think it gives one free refresh per month... Have not used official cibil website

I sent them the same and it was removed.... U can also download from cibil website.... I think it gives one free refresh per month... Have not used official cibil website
I have Coral card, when i applied for ICICI HPCL i specifically asked the agent at the branch that whether there will be any hit on my Cibil, she said no. Now I see a hard enquiry on my Cibil. Is it normal? Should I ask for it's removal? Since ICICI provides a shared limit for all it's card I don't see any reason for them to have a cibil query again

I have Coral card, when i applied for ICICI HPCL i specifically asked the agent at the branch that whether there will be any hit on my Cibil, she said no. Now I see a hard enquiry on my Cibil. Is it normal? Should I ask for it's removal? Since ICICI provides a shared limit for all it's card I don't see any reason for them to have a cibil query again
They do it for every application.... Its quite normal just check if its for credit card or personal loan... If personal loan u can get it removed

I don't think they accept ITR. They told me for salaried only payslip for all deductions is required. They don't care about any ESPP, PF or Bonus plans.
That's what net salary means I guess. Sad thing is they won't consider bonus, RSUs etc but income tax will still be deducted and that'd lower your net salary anyway

I am holding 'LTF HPCL Coral Credit Card'. My Internet Banking Profile is currently reflecting an offer to upgrade to the paid version of 'Sapphiro Credit Card'.

Subsequently, I mailed headcreditcards@icicibank.com asking them to provide me with 'LTF Sapphiro CC'. I have cited my excellent credit history as well as attached my statement ( Higher Credit Limit than ICICI ) of 'HDFC's LTF DCB CC ( Recently acquired under Alumni Program )'.

They replied me back mentioning my INELIGIBILITY for 'LTF Sapphiro' and instead offered me an upgrade to 'LTF Rubyx'.

Should I accept the offer or should I push more by writing to the bank's PNO ? Any other suggestions ?

If I escalte it to PNO, 'LTF Rubyx' offer still stands, right ?

I am holding 'LTF HPCL Coral Credit Card'. My Internet Banking Profile is currently reflecting an offer to upgrade to the paid version of 'Sapphiro Credit Card'.

Subsequently, I mailed headcreditcards@icicibank.com asking them to provide me with 'LTF Sapphiro CC'. I have cited my excellent credit history as well as attached my statement ( Higher Credit Limit than ICICI ) of 'HDFC's LTF DCB CC ( Recently acquired under Alumni Program )'.

They replied me back mentioning my INELIGIBILITY for 'LTF Sapphiro' and instead offered me an upgrade to 'LTF Rubyx'.

Should I accept the offer or should I push more by writing to the bank's PNO ? Any other suggestions ?

If I escalte it to PNO, 'LTF Rubyx' offer still stands, right ?
Take ltf sapphiro /rubyx whichever is given.... U will be shocked to know sapphiro is on visa platinum.... So much for a premium card.....

Back