• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

Is this icici LTF card offer for all salaried individuals or only those who have salary account in icici? Do they have any corporate list like AU or Yes bank?

Hi Kashyap

Any update on this ?
If you got LTF Emeralde ?
I recently changed my residence, I'm having issues with changing my address in ICICI records. They only accept Aadhar, Passport or Voter ID proof for address. Unfortunately, my current address in not updated in any of them. I'm unable to proceed with address update and there is no one in old address to collect the card. I'm not sure what to do

I recently changed my residence, I'm having issues with changing my address in ICICI records. They only accept Aadhar, Passport or Voter ID proof for address. Unfortunately, my current address in not updated in any of them. I'm unable to proceed with address update and there is no one in old address to collect the card. I'm not sure what to do
Order that card
On delivery date go & collect
Or ask your neighbour/ relative to collect on your behalf

Try updating aadhar address, easily you can change using rental agreement or similar documents online.

Or call customer care to send the card to nearest branch... They will say after three failed attempts then only they can redirect... Agree to the same.

I received my ICICI debit card the same way...
Getting in branch kind of hassle use my trick https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/ltf-sapphiro-emerald-credit-card.1657/post-37467
Your consignment at your door step ✌

Is it worth taking RubyX card LTF? They are offering me one but I asked them for Sapphiro LTF.
Also, on which email ID do they respond? I mailed them to headcreditcards@icici

Last edited:
Is it worth taking RubyX card LTF? They are offering me one but I asked them for Sapphiro LTF.
Also, on which email ID do they respond? I mailed them to headcreditcards@icici
Do u have salary account..?? Was any documents being asked for ltf rubyx

Sapphiro is very hard to get unless guven as pre approved ltf

Reactions: AsB
Update on my mail to ICICI for Sapphiro credit card LTF. I mailed them my ITR (which is above 30L) and asked them for Emeralde LTF. I got a call and they refused Emeralde LTF based on the fact that my spending was not much on my ICICI Amazon Pay card. Then i asked them to consider me for Sapphiro LTF and they asked for some time to revert. I got a confirmation mail on the fourth day stating that my request for Sapphiro LTF has been accepted and now my card is in transit.

Last edited:
Update on my mail to ICICI for Sapphiro credit card LTF. I mailed them my ITR (which is above 30L) and asked them for Emeralde LTF. I got a call and they refused Emeralde LTF based on the fact that my spending was not much on my ICICI Amazon Pay card. Then i asked them to consider me for Sapphiro LTF and they asked for some time and to revert. I got a confirmation mail on the fourth day stating that my request for Sapphiro LTF has been accepted and now my card is in transit.
Congrats. Hoping the same for my LTF Sapphiro request. Will keep everyone posted.

W
Update on my mail to ICICI for Sapphiro credit card LTF. I mailed them my ITR (which is above 30L) and asked them for Emeralde LTF. I got a call and they refused Emeralde LTF based on the fact that my spending was not much on my ICICI Amazon Pay card. Then i asked them to consider me for Sapphiro LTF and they asked for some time and to revert. I got a confirmation mail on the fourth day stating that my request for Sapphiro LTF has been accepted and now my card is in transit.
What is the email id?

Congrats to you..

I will narrate my experience of getting my Sapphiro (Amex and Mastercard variant) as LTF in April 2021 just before the ban. I was new to ICICI bank as well credit cards. In 2020 at the peak of lockdown, I created my Salary account with ICICI due to company change. Due to lockdown boredom, I wanted to check what is in these credit card points system. But my CIBIL score was -1 as I don't have cards or loans. So decided to play safe with ICICI and applied pre-approved in the Netbanking and it generated the LTF card within minutes. It was probably that my company is in the list as above and meeting the thresholds that I got it.

I have been informed that LTF Emeralde can only be provided if monthly salary is 20 lacs, so have been denied that. They are trying to give me a LTF Sapphiro, but that's still subject to some verification. Will keep you all updated.

Note: LTF Sapphiro is provided only if monthly salary is 2 lacs or more.
My LTF Sapphiro is approved and is in transit.

Back