• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

Is this offer still available?? I contacted customer care they said there is no such offer. I emailed also, they said call customer care. Fed up now.
yes it should be available. I got it 1 month back. directly visit the bank and ask them. if you know RM then check with him

Icici credit cards except Emeralde are anyways useless. Even Sapphiro has conditional spend based airport lounge access. Reward rate is also not good

You don't get ICICI Card for their reward system, except the Amazon Pay Card. You get ICICI Cards for instant discounts, Big Billion and Festive Sale Discounts, and other offline store discounts

I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.
My old company had an ICICI bank in its premises. The criteria for LTF[salary account can be in any bank]:
1. Coral LTF: Every employee is eligible
2. Rubyx LTF: Employee having net salary 1L+ per month
3. Sapphiro LTF: Employee having net salary 2L+ per month

We just need to share our salary slip for any month and they'll issue the card, no questions asked.

No chance for Emerald LTF. They said Emerald follows a different pattern of approval. Even the form which I need to fill would be completely different for rest of the cards.

I asked them to convert sapphire ltf to emeralde ltf. they denied as I didn't have good spends on card. I am hardly using the card due to its poor reward structure. so seems if you have good spends, maybe there is a chance of ltf emeralde

I have been informed that LTF Emeralde can only be provided if monthly salary is 20 lacs, so have been denied that. They are trying to give me a LTF Sapphiro, but that's still subject to some verification. Will keep you all updated.

Note: LTF Sapphiro is provided only if monthly salary is 2 lacs or more.
You should have asked is the gross salary 20L or net salary 20L? :LOL:

Congrats :) .

Few doubts
1. Is your company part of the list they have?
2. Monthly salary - Will they consider Gross Salary(Before taxes + deductions)
3. Through which medium do you initiate this - call/email/social media/offline
1 - No idea about the list, all they care is about your monthly salary,
2 - They should consider gross, but cannot be sure. In my case my net was above 2 lacs, so didn't bother. Check with RM - they do have more clarity.
3 - I had sent an email to credit card team with my salary slips.

I asked them to convert sapphire ltf to emeralde ltf. they denied as I didn't have good spends on card. I am hardly using the card due to its poor reward structure. so seems if you have good spends, maybe there is a chance of ltf emeralde
I had spent more than 10 lakhs in the last 6 months across my 2 cards(Platinum and Amazon Pay). This is what I received in mail as response when I asked for Sapphirio LTF with income documents

We write with reference to your query regarding

We confirm that,your request is critical in nature.We are unable to process your request through Email.We request you to call customer care for further assistance.
I called cc through phone and they said it cannot be done by call and I need to visit the branch.

Called a regional RM(Whose a friend of a friend). He said there is no such upgrade without joining fees. :(

Gotta work hard on this 😅

Last edited:
1 - No idea about the list, all they care is about your monthly salary,
2 - They should consider gross, but cannot be sure. In my case my net was above 2 lacs, so didn't bother. Check with RM - they do have more clarity.
3 - I had sent an email to credit card team with my salary slips.
Which email did you use? Did you ever escalate this to any higher departments?

My old company had an ICICI bank in its premises. The criteria for LTF[salary account can be in any bank]:
1. Coral LTF: Every employee is eligible
2. Rubyx LTF: Employee having net salary 1L+ per month
3. Sapphiro LTF: Employee having net salary 2L+ per month

We just need to share our salary slip for any month and they'll issue the card, no questions asked.

No chance for Emerald LTF. They said Emerald follows a different pattern of approval. Even the form which I need to fill would be completely different for rest of the cards.
Which city? Which branch?
The last resort can be switching my account to that branch 😅

Back