• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

My RM is offering me & my fam Sapphiro LTF but im pushing him for Emeralde LTF. If i take the plunge right now can i still be upgraded to Emeralde in a month or two? Or would i have to wait for 6 months to pass by?

My RM is offering me & my fam Sapphiro LTF but im pushing him for Emeralde LTF. If i take the plunge right now can i still be upgraded to Emeralde in a month or two? Or would i have to wait for 6 months to pass by?
U wont get ltf emeralde in upgrade... That is for sure.... They are giving it to people with 10k mab also.. But paid upgrade

I guess , you should take LTF Sapphiro . Getting a emeralde LTF is next to impossible
Still you can try

I have recently requested for a FYF emeralde , let’s see if they consider this request

You can try for emirates skywards emeralde May be they can consider that

Got my Sapphiro LTF delivered to my house yesterday and the Dreamfolks card too came in today. Am salaried - had applied online through their site a couple of weeks back. It didn't go through properly. Then post some 5-6 days got an ICICI call who took the details and told about LTF for me based on salary and org. Had initially applied for emerald but looking at the fact that it would never be offered LTF, settled with the Sapphiro.

One good part is inspite of me having an Amazon Pay card, they have given me an independently good limit in this card for usage. This is unlike as in Axis they are now giving shared limits only. I only wish ICICI improves upon its reward points usage and redemption for premium cards (and come out of Payback). They can give a tough competition then to many.
They have left payback already a while back FYI

Got my Sapphiro LTF delivered to my house yesterday and the Dreamfolks card too came in today. Am salaried - had applied online through their site a couple of weeks back. It didn't go through properly. Then post some 5-6 days got an ICICI call who took the details and told about LTF for me based on salary and org. Had initially applied for emerald but looking at the fact that it would never be offered LTF, settled with the Sapphiro.

One good part is inspite of me having an Amazon Pay card, they have given me an independently good limit in this card for usage. This is unlike as in Axis they are now giving shared limits only. I only wish ICICI improves upon its reward points usage and redemption for premium cards (and come out of Payback). They can give a tough competition then to many.
Are you sure it’s a separate limit ?
ICICI bank shares limit across all credit cards , they might have individual limit but total credit limit is always the highest limit that you received same like axis

Are you sure it’s a separate limit ?
ICICI bank shares limit across all credit cards , they might have individual limit but total credit limit is always the highest limit that you received same like axis
I don't have much clarity on this but I have 3 ICICI cards: Sapphiro, Coral & Amazon Pay. All 3 were on a limit of 8 Lacs and I assumed it was shared. But then the Sapphiro/Coral cards got bumped up to 12.6 Lacs while the Amazon Pay stayed at 8 Lacs 🤷‍♂️

I don't have much clarity on this but I have 3 ICICI cards: Sapphiro, Coral & Amazon Pay. All 3 were on a limit of 8 Lacs and I assumed it was shared. But then the Sapphiro/Coral cards got bumped up to 12.6 Lacs while the Amazon Pay stayed at 8 Lacs 🤷‍♂️
Yeah
It’s just like axis , your total limit is 12.6 lakhs and each card has its own individual limit

Back