• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

Many, you should be asking Sapphiro
Even that people have received as LTF

Emeralde LTF is rarest and only 1 person in this community has offer for that
(Atleast till now)
While connecting to a customer care on Toll free number, the automated IVR said that I am eligible for Rubyx Card. But, there is NO option, anywhere in iMobile to apply for the same. I already hold Amazon Pay Card.

While connecting to a customer care on Toll free number, the automated IVR said that I am eligible for Rubyx Card. But, there is NO option, anywhere in iMobile to apply for the same. I already hold Amazon Pay Card.
Yep same holds true for me as well. In iMobile it shows you're not currently eligible for an upgrade even if IVR says so.

I have a sapphiro LTF, was offered in the branch when I was visiting for some other work basis my salary credit in ICICI Bank back in 2018. I hardly use it now though, I believe just for ICICI Offers online where Apay card does not work and ofcourse bookmyshow b1g1, so not sure of the use of the card.

I have sent email to below ids asking if I can get LTF Sapphiro credit card. All I see is an auto response with reference id and they would revert back in 2 days. 2 days have already passed. I have sent reminder still no response. Any thoughts ?

customer.care@icicibank.com,
headcreditcards@icicibank.com
Ditto for me. I had sent email on wealth management mail id as I have a wealth account. Still no response. My RM is marked in the email too. I also spoke to her and she outrightly rejected giving even paid version of sapphiro, let alone make it LTF lol. Seriously wonder how this bank works.

Response from wealth management customer care:

You may apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card by visiting our website https://www.icicibank.com/ Select Credit Cards under Products _ Click on "Apply Now" _ "Apply online in 3 simple steps".

Alternatively, you may visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch to apply for a Credit Card. To locate the nearest ICICI Bank branch, visit maps.icicibank.com/mobile

We will be unable to assist you to provide the Sapphiro Credit Card as a lifetime free credit card from our end.

Response from wealth management customer care:

You may apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card by visiting our website https://www.icicibank.com/ Select Credit Cards under Products _ Click on "Apply Now" _ "Apply online in 3 simple steps".

Alternatively, you may visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch to apply for a Credit Card. To locate the nearest ICICI Bank branch, visit maps.icicibank.com/mobile

We will be unable to assist you to provide the Sapphiro Credit Card as a lifetime free credit card from our end.
Is there any separate customer care if for wealth management accounts??

Is there any separate customer care if for wealth management accounts??
Yes. It's one of the perks of Wealth Management. Last I remember (haven't spoken with them lately), there's no/minimal IVR and waiting period when you call the Wealth Management customer care. Call the number and you should be connected to an executive within seconds.

ICICI Wealth Management Dedicated Customer Care
Check at the bottom of the link.

Back