• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

I called customer care today. They told that LTF is only for employees from few companies in their list. And for sapphiro 2L per month net credit in bank after all deductions is required.

Also, They won't consider ITR, so if there are various deductions like NPS, ESPP, RSU and Bonuses, they won't be considered.
Did they tell you which companies ? Does it has to be a salary account with them ?

No, but I told mine and they told it's not part of that list. I don't think salary account is mandatory if ur company is in that list.
My company is part of their list. Atleast I could see that when I try to apply online. However when I checked them couple of days back via email they said no though I am meeting their criteria. What no you called for customer care ? I can try calling them. If it was an agent it might help

My company is part of their list. Atleast I could see that when I try to apply online. However when I checked them couple of days back via email they said no though I am meeting their criteria. What no you called for customer care ? I can try calling them. If it was an agent it might help
That's not the list. Even my company was there on that. But customer care has different list for LTF.

They will call you tomorrow, if filled ur details today and left it incomplete.

That's not the list. Even my company was there on that. But customer care has different list for LTF.

They will call you tomorrow, if filled ur details today and left it incomplete.
Did you try applying online and left it incomplete ? Then the customer care called you. If that's the case then I did it already and I was told only LTF card available is ICCI platinum chip credit card.

I have written to ICICI to LTF Emeralde / Sapphiro, waiting for them to respond. They will come back by Aug 4th.
I have been informed that LTF Emeralde can only be provided if monthly salary is 20 lacs, so have been denied that. They are trying to give me a LTF Sapphiro, but that's still subject to some verification. Will keep you all updated.

Note: LTF Sapphiro is provided only if monthly salary is 2 lacs or more.

I have been informed that LTF Emeralde can only be provided if monthly salary is 20 lacs, so have been denied that. They are trying to give me a LTF Sapphiro, but that's still subject to some verification. Will keep you all updated.

Note: LTF Sapphiro is provided only if monthly salary is 2 lacs or more.
Tried for Sapphiro LTF to Emeralde LTF upgrade, but ICICI denied stating "With respect to your email we inform you that we are unable to provide life time free Emerald credit card as it is chargeable to all the customers."

Tried for Sapphiro LTF to Emeralde LTF upgrade, but ICICI denied stating "With respect to your email we inform you that we are unable to provide life time free Emerald credit card as it is chargeable to all the customers."
Thats contradictory - based on what I am told you can get LTF, but needs 20 lacs monthly salary. So practically not everyone gets it!

I also got the same reason when tried for Emerald. I check with my RM associated with our company

I received a call from ICICI regarding the LTF Rubyx credit card today, I asked for Sapphiro then the customer care representative told me that it won't be possible as the minimum income requirement is 2LPA per annum after tax for salaried (for which I was falling short of some amount).
When i told him that i don't need Rubyx then i received another call from the same rep after 1 hour that they can give me paid Sapphiro as the minimum income required is 2LPA for LTF Sapphiro, and required salary slip of 2 months. This also looked kind of bogus but then I told him to give me paid one only, I am sure if i asked him to cancel my request once more then he would have obliged for LTF Sapphiro also.

I received a call from ICICI regarding the LTF Rubyx credit card today, I asked for Sapphiro then the customer care representative told me that it won't be possible as the minimum income requirement is 2LPA per annum after tax for salaried (for which I was falling short of some amount).
When i told him that i don't need Rubyx then i received another call from the same rep after 1 hour that they can give me paid Sapphiro as the minimum income required is 2LPA for LTF Sapphiro, and required salary slip of 2 months. This also looked kind of bogus but then I told him to give me paid one only, I am sure if i asked him to cancel my request once more then he would have obliged for LTF Sapphiro also.
Is any of the above showing in your imobile or netbanking as pre approved...???

Back