• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Made Payment through Mobikwik for the first time

iamabhisekagar

TF Legend
Hi so I made payment for my Axis FK CC via Mobikwik for the first time yesterday.... despite payment being successful on Mobikwik, it is still not reflecting on my CC.
Contacted CC, they weren't helpful either.. what should I do?

Hi so I made payment for my Axis FK CC via Mobikwik for the first time yesterday.... despite payment being successful on Mobikwik, it is still not reflecting on my CC.
Contacted CC, they weren't helpful either.. what should I do?
did my payment for hdfc through mobikwik it went successful but was credited today morning
did day before yesterday for axis through mobikwik and still pending [ so question is what to do? just wait and keep patience for 48 hours it will be credited simple it is ]
hope it helped

did my payment for hdfc through mobikwik it went successful but was credited today morning
did day before yesterday for axis through mobikwik and still pending [ so question is what to do? just wait and keep patience for 48 hours it will be credited simple it is ]
hope it helped
I did axis payment with hdfc debit in mobikwik, it's saying pending. Should I wait for 48 hrs? Coz my due is 5th I can't miss the payment

I did axis payment with hdfc debit in mobikwik, it's saying pending. Should I wait for 48 hrs? Coz my due is 5th I can't miss the payment
Hope its get settled faster..the key rule to pay cc bill is always 15days earlier as per my principle since no app is instant [sometimes even the worst app is instant while most of the time its not]
so its best to pay bill early and not rely on app anymore.

It will get settled soon.
If failed use CRED, they credit Instant to Axis
Hope its get settled faster..the key rule to pay cc bill is always 15days earlier as per my principle since no app is instant [sometimes even the worst app is instant while most of the time its not]
so its best to pay bill early and not rely on app anymore.
It got updated to success, I did call thier customer support 30 mins ago, they told it'll be done in 2 days don't worry. And few mins ago I got confirmation to mail sayings it's done.

Problem with 15 days earlier is axis ace bill gets generated on 15th end of the day and I'll get statement on 17-18th almost. Either I won't have the money to pay or will be saving it so I can pay on 1st as hdfc has a 750cb limit with platinum visa, I wish I could change the bill date but you can't in axis.

Can you explain the process?
Just call and tell them that you want to change the billing date.
They will give you few date options.
Choose whichever suitable.
They take your request and within 5min you get confirmation via SMS.

Can this be dont over a mail? if possible do provide the mail
thanks for your help, highly oblige
I don't know if this can be done/how to do over email.

Back