• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Magnus cancelled by ax-is for non personal usage

Yes could have given it a try. But I read on twitter that many had submitted but bank either didn't respond to it or still continued blocking the points or card. So chose to ignore and see what happens.
Big mistake.
When our Atlas miles were blocked twice, I got them unblocked by simply providing invoices on two different occasions.
Third time they were blocked, I simply emailed them that I have already sent invoices and they immediately unblocked the miles.

However the card was never blocked, it continued to function normally. Only edge miles redemption was blocked.

Last edited:
Why would you spend lacs on Facebook ads?
What are you advertising?

I don't even look at Facebook, once you start you get addicted to it. Then you are forced to spend so much time on it.
more like on fb ads manager he meant, he must have agency/his own website where from his own fb/agency that runs his meta ads.. so yeah i have seen 2-5+ on that platform.. spend by user/company nothing new.

Yes, obviously that is the main point of getting this card.
But you have to make advance tax payment of 50000 to 56250 every month.
Exactly 56250 tax payment per month if you want to get the max points of 7500 every month
Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

I have money back and nue, normal hdfc savings account. How to get this card 💳?

Big mistake.
When our Atlas miles were blocked twice, I got them unblocked by simply providing invoices on two different occasions.
Third time they were blocked, I simply emailed them that I have already sent invoices and they immediately unblocked the miles.

However the card was never blocked, it continued to function normally. Only edge miles redemption was blocked.
This automatic blocking is done by their own software, based on Red flags, nobody is doing it manually.
The unblocking process has to be done manually and takes a lot of time and effort from their employees

This automatic blocking is done by their own software, based on Red flags, nobody is doing it manually.
The unblocking process has to be done manually and takes a lot of time and effort from their employees
Yeah should have taken the chance. Didn't think they'd actually cancel the card though.

Back