• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Magnus cancelled by ax-is for non personal usage

bruh.. when will you believe other people? :hehe:
You have asked this so many times.
Just go to your nearest branch and ask them to give you biz black as a floater card. Btw this would have joining and annual fees.
page fan GIF

I got few contradictory answers thats why I am skeptical.

Where is this mentioned that it is only for Biz power? I have not personally tested it as I don't have google ads payments, but this smartbuy website should work for all cards

Idk how the SmartBuy portal works for Google Ads. If I am making payment on Smartbuy portal and then they are crediting ad credits to my Google Ads account then I can imagine BizBlack working. If it just directs you to Google Ads with an affiliate link kinda thing then BizBlack wont work as Google only takes Visa and MC.

Yeah that is also there but unless youre doing international business class flights, you cant be printing points on AEP
There was some guy here who is into marketing and a very frequent traveler within India and his company allowed personal CC to use. He said within no time he gets maxed on rewards in a month.

This 🪓 fxxxer atleast kept magnus card for advance tax payment atleast which mostly no one will abuse
With 35400 fee highly minimal category to milk points thats why op used fb ads

Fr idk how people are able to print points on magnus without either manufacturing/rotating or buying LV bags every month

I maybe wrong here but I don't think I milked the bank in anyway. I maintained 7 digits in my current account with the bank giving me no interest on it. Kept 1L+ in my saving just cause they upgraded me to some shit tier saving account. Kept multiple FDs with them when I could have rather put it into MFs and made more. Paid fees on all my cards and never asked for a waiver. So they were making money on me hands over fist.

I would have understood if I maintained 10k but was minting lacs of points. But here I was giving them all my business equally. Axis should use some logic here and spare a few accounts. But I don't think they care.

There was some guy here who is into marketing and a very frequent traveler within India and his company allowed personal CC to use. He said within no time he gets maxed on rewards in a month.

Time to find such a job

I maybe wrong here but I don't think I milked the bank in anyway. I maintained 7 digits in my current account with the bank giving me no interest on it. Kept 1L+ in my saving just cause they upgraded me to some shit tier saving account. Kept multiple FDs with them when I could have rather put it into MFs and made more. Paid fees on all my cards and never asked for a waiver. So they were making money on me hands over fist.

I would have understood if I maintained 10k but was minting lacs of points. But here I was giving them all my business equally. Axis should use some logic here and spare a few accounts. But I don't think they care.

Bro you coulda definitely salvaged your points then. But no non-business CC issuer will be "legally" ok with business spends on CCs.

After reading your post imma stop spending even 30K on Google/Meta Ads that I was thinking of spending on my Atlas.

Sorry for the delay guys. Didn't think my sorrow would create so much excitement 😅

I spent a few lacs on FB/Google ads. My understanding was that as I have my current ac with them and all payments go through it, its pretty valid as it all falls under the same customer ID. But I don't think axis is that chill. They had asked me to share invoices for FB ad spends for last few months. Hadn't shared that with them as I saw no point.

I have friends who spend much higher amounts with other banks and haven't faced any issues. Weird ax-is would want to lose a customer who's paying their card fees + pays bills on time + has current ac and investments with them.
Dil se open
Dimag se band

Back