• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Meet and Greet Bombay T2 International Airport

Frade

TF Buzz
Just thought of leaving a note on my experience with the meet and assist service in Bombay T2 airport.

I got a call from Pranaam service about 8 hrs before my flight and was told that they will meet me at gate 1 of the T2 terminal.

My entry inside the airport was smooth since the entry was from gate 1. The buggy was ready and I was taken directly to the check in counter. From the check in counter, security and immigration all check points were cleared on a priority basis. Didnt have to wait in a queue. All this took about 20 mins to clear from entering the airport to clearing the immigration.

After clearing immigration, I decided to hit the lounge so I was told that the person assigned will pick me up from the lounge when the boarding call is made. I was picked up at the first boarding call and dropped to the gate on the buggy.

Overall, the experience was brilliant and I think this benefit is one of the most useful benefits of Magnus. Especially considering the queue at each check point.

I have few queries regarding meet & greet service -
1. If I am the only one who has the Magnus card, then can my family come along with me for priority boarding?
2. Can my family also avail the lounge access?
3. Is it available for domestic flights as well with economy seats?

Just thought of leaving a note on my experience with the meet and assist service in Bombay T2 airport.

I got a call from Pranaam service about 8 hrs before my flight and was told that they will meet me at gate 1 of the T2 terminal.

My entry inside the airport was smooth since the entry was from gate 1. The buggy was ready and I was taken directly to the check in counter. From the check in counter, security and immigration all check points were cleared on a priority basis. Didnt have to wait in a queue. All this took about 20 mins to clear from entering the airport to clearing the immigration.

After clearing immigration, I decided to hit the lounge so I was told that the person assigned will pick me up from the lounge when the boarding call is made. I was picked up at the first boarding call and dropped to the gate on the buggy.

Overall, the experience was brilliant and I think this benefit is one of the most useful benefits of Magnus. Especially considering the queue at each check point.
Which flight was this? Also for check-in & security, business class counter/lines were used?

Back