• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

missed opportunity on amazon pay gift cards

Sahil_07

TF Premier
Axis Bank is running 10% instant discount + 2% grab deal discount in amazon products. Just 10 mins earlier I saw they are giving instant discounts on amazon pay gift cards too. I had a 5k amazon pay gift card in the cart and they were providing 10% instant discount. After seeing this I became greedy and tried to buy 10k vouchers through grab deals for extra 2% discount. In the mean time its looks like they have removed the instant discount the offer:cry::face-with-head-bandage:.. If anyone finds the offer again,do let us know

Axis Bank is running 10% instant discount + 2% grab deal discount in amazon products. Just 10 mins earlier I saw they are giving instant discounts on amazon pay gift cards too. I had a 5k amazon pay gift card in the cart and they were providing 10% instant discount. After seeing this I became greedy and tried to buy 10k vouchers through grab deals for extra 2% discount. In the mean time its looks like they have removed the instant discount the offer:cry::face-with-head-bandage:.. If anyone finds the offer again,do let us know
Are you referring to this https://grabdeals.axisbank.com/brand/amazon-offers

How does grabdeals work? Is it like Millenia on smartbuy (giving cashback in statement)?
You can use choose 5% cashback or 5x points.
1% cashback or 1X points will come after three working days and the balance 4x points or 4% cashback will come after 120 days.

Of course mostly it will not come after 120 days and you have to keep on raising complaints by phone and email.

Due to thousands of complaints coming everyday regarding non receipt of 4x points they have discontinued the 2x 3x and 5x on Giftedge and started giving 0.5% to 2% Gyftr coins instead

Back