• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards Tata Neu App - Amazon Pay Gift Cards LIVE now

The experience of buying gift cards is awful on the Tata Neu app! Once the transaction fails, good luck getting a refund.

I tried buying an Amazon Pay Gift Card on 3rd September, evening. Although the money was deducted from my credit card, their "robust" platform showed an error right after the payment was completed, and hence it couldn't place the order. Even in Gift Cards' order history, I can't find it there.

Thankfully, in Tata Neu's transaction history, that transaction is being reflected and is marked as "Successful."

However, ideally, any robust platform would initiate a refund automatically within 4 hours if the order is not placed, but Tata Neu didn't. Had to raise a complaint manually yesterday, and it has been more than 24 hours now, yet they haven't initiated the refund!

So, beware of using Tata Neu for gift card purchases!
My 9K transaction failed!!
Money got deducted from cc and gc purchase failed let’s see when refund comes..

My 9K transaction failed!!
Money got deducted from cc and gc purchase failed let’s see when refund comes..
1. When did it fail?
2. Which gift card?
3. Are the gift card order and the transaction being reflected in the Gift Cards order history and transaction history respectively?

1. When did it fail?
2. Which gift card?
3. Are the gift card order and the transaction being reflected in the Gift Cards order history and transaction history respectively?
1- 5:41 am yesterday
2- Amazon gc
3-transactions are reflected in Transaction section shown as failed transactions and amount is reversed

The experience of buying gift cards is awful on the Tata Neu app! Once the transaction fails, good luck getting a refund.

I tried buying an Amazon Pay Gift Card on 3rd September, evening. Although the money was deducted from my credit card, their "robust" platform showed an error right after the payment was completed, and hence it couldn't place the order. Even in Gift Cards' order history, I can't find it there.

Thankfully, in Tata Neu's transaction history, that transaction is being reflected and is marked as "Successful."

However, ideally, any robust platform would initiate a refund automatically within 4 hours if the order is not placed, but Tata Neu didn't. Had to raise a complaint manually yesterday, and it has been more than 24 hours now, yet they haven't initiated the refund!

So, beware of using Tata Neu for gift card purchases!

UPDATE:
Instead of refunding the amount (Which was transacted on 3rd September), they created a fresh gift card order just now of today's date for the same amount. However, the gift card has still not been issued, and is being shown as "Pending" instead of "Issued" in the Order History!

Kya bawaseer company hai Tata Digital! 😡

UPDATE:
Instead of refunding the amount (Which was transacted on 3rd September), they created a fresh gift card order just now of today's date for the same amount. However, the gift card has still not been issued, and is being shown as "Pending" instead of "Issued" in the Order History!

Kya bawaseer company hai Tata Digital! 😡
Hope i receive my refund instead of this shitshow

Hope i receive my refund instead of this shitshow
If it is being shown as "Refund initiated" in the Transaction History, then you'll positively receive the refund back to the source. In my case, it hasn't even been initiated yet even after 3 days.

Today, around evening, those dumbfreaks re-sent all the older gift cards bought this month on my email! I don't even know why. The one I'm having issue with, is still pending issuance.

The ticket has been open for the past 3 days, yet no resolution has been offered! The Chat Support gets connected to the same person from the morning through the afternoon. Emails aren't being replied to either. It's totally a sh*tshow! But nothing uncommon with Tata brands. They love to say "Tata👋" to their customers.

Last edited:
If it is being shown as "Refund initiated" in the Transaction History, then you'll positively receive the refund back to the source. In my case, it hasn't even been initiated yet even after 3 days.

Today, around evening, those dumbfreaks re-sent all the older gift cards bought this month on my email! I don't even know why. The one I'm having issue with, is still pending issuance.

The ticket has been open for the past 3 days, yet no resolution has been offered! The Chat Support gets connected to the same person from the morning through the afternoon. Emails aren't being replied to either. It's totally a sh*tshow! But nothing uncommon with Tata brands. They love to say "Tata👋" to their customers.
It shows as Failure - Reversed

Yeah i also received all my older gc today in mail idk why

I told you, once they initiate it, you will positively receive it.

In my case, they haven't even initiated the refund even after 4 days. The complaint ticket is still open, and nobody is even bothered to attend it!

Guys, just stay away from buying a gift card of huge amount or your fate could be similar to mine!
Yesterday I bought 3 vouchers
1st attempt: ₹100 - success
2nd attempt: ₹6k - didn't even go till the cc otp payment.
3rd attempt: ₹1800 - success
4th attempt: ₹9k - success
Am thinking limits could be a time based too.

Back